Ch.20 Old Friend

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero nor any DC properties

I only own the Original Characters and Plot

--

*Narrator POV*

*1 month later*

*Shoutout to TheIzayaYozora for the OC*(You thought I forgot didn't you)

It's been a month since Izuku's encounter with the Batfamily who have kept contact with the Anti-hero, but that's not important right now. The file Batman gave him had everything he was missing, and now he had it. Every location of the Demon Heads and the names of the ones he didn't know, so now he can finally begin his final hunt. And it came just in time as well.

Fuyumi and him finally tied the knot officially making sure they got married before their child was born in a few months. He now needed to finish this hunt before they were born as well, but he needed to leave for a while. He believes most of his old class knew the connection between Fuyumi's boyfriend and Izuku, but that didn't matter as he left the very next day to finish the job.

First, though he needed to go for a specific Head first before any of the others due to his quirk of helping the others.

The Head of Peace.

Hoffman Alodia.

-

A real piece of work and an extremely rich man, around 36 years of age with Native American and German ancestry, he is around 6'2 with dark tanned skin close to a nice chocolate skin, and his hair was reddish brown that was always tied into a short braided ponytail. His eyes were sky blue with a golden ring along the pupil and was it enough to not be called that but not fit enough to be called a gym rat? Perfect symmetry is what he always used to say, a real piece of shit that one.

He used his wealth to fund many hero agencies, the new Peace Corps, charities, organizations, shelters, schools, and any other non profit you can think of he funds. That's why he's called the Head of Peace as he keeps the world in a little order. However, his main purpose for these places he funds is to solicit them. Whether it be drug trafficking, human trafficking, prostitution, smuggling, gangs, or even warmongering, he didn't care as long as he was making a profit. And no one could do anything to him due to his quirk.

His quirk was the main reason why Izuku knew he was going to be such a pain in the ass to handle. Its name was Arbitrage, in short terms you can't harm him unless you make a deal to where he lets you or if your quirk can. If you make a deal and don't flesh it out well enough well you basically became a slave to him. So, don't shake his hand until you read the fine print. Like I said a pain in the ass to deal with.

The reason unfortunately why he needs to go first is because he made a deal with the other Heads where they can't die until they finish a contract they had with him. Voice was the only exception as she was too new and her quirk counteracts Hoffman's. It didn't work out for her in the end.

--

Izuku arrived in the United States and quickly made his way to Oklahoma to kill Hoffman. He arrived at his house via taxi. He didn't need to mask his arrival, he's sure they know he's already begun his hunt. And knowing Hoffman he was far too confident to have guards or anything similar to that. But still a pain in the ass and annoying as he stepped out of the taxi seeing a luxurious mansion which was ironic considering every house around was a slum, his slaves.

Izuku easily made his way in the house ignoring the terrified servants making his way through the house due to their pointing until he reached the study. Hoffman was sitting in an armchair with a book and a teacup in his hand, he looked up with a mischievous look in his eye.