Ch.16 Eye for an Eye

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*Yeah I'm changing the writing style again, cry about it.*

Izuku casually walked to his car with a sigh, another long day of pretending not to be the Red Hood. Even with him revealing himself or Izuku Midoriya as the Red Hood, Momo was once again on his trail for Fuyumi's fiancee already putting his pieces together. Could her brain even take another amnesiac before croaking? I mean this would be her fifth time already. Izuku's feet crunched on the snow as he walked across the lot in the starless night with only the moon in its half phase giving light. Izuku sighed once more as he clicked the button to unlock his car.

*Boom*

Which exploded in a fiery blue explosion making Izuku release an even heavier sigh. "That was my favorite car," muttered Izuku with a frown, he glanced at the figure next to the car who was wearing a black cloak wrapped around them tightly. He couldn't see under the cloak but he could tell they were in pain by the way they were hunched over, almost losing their balance due to their fiery outstretched hand pointing towards the corpse of Izuku's car.

"So, uh what do I owe the rude bombing," shouted Izuku with no worry for himself as he loaded a gun behind his back. The cloaked figure just croaked, "Leave Fuyumi alone.", the voice was raspy like someone who had smoked for several decades. Izuku already guessed who it was but his thoughts were confirmed by a strong chilly breeze that knocked the hood off revealing a very charred face and two piercing blue eyes. 

'So, that's what happened to him. Kind of a sad existence.'

Izuku just exhaled as if letting out a sad breath before pulling out his gun from his behind back and unloading his whole clip into the villain. 12 shots pierced through Dabi's chest all going clean through his chest. Yet instead of blood pouring out, instead came streams of blue fire. Making Izuku raise an eyebrow.

Not long after the LOV fell apart, Dabi had tried to enact his revenge on two separate occasions. The first was against Endeavor ambushing the hero, it resulted in Endeavor's retirement but also Dabi having to get more donor parts. The second time he tried against Shoto who was fresh in the Top 10 at the time. The result of that scuffle was Shoto earning the third spot and Dabi's body getting completely burned to the point his parts were melted together.

Ever since Dabi hadn't been able to replace body parts nor can the old parts fall off due to them being melted to him as if they were actually his own. His quirk has also unfortunately gotten out of control as well since these incidents. With it now always active inside him and leaking out of him from wounds. More fire started to spew out of the bullet holes making Izuku take a step back.

Dabi was essentially a ticking time bomb and Izuku had just shot the bomb. The fire began to spew out of the holes like flamethrowers as the holes began to grow larger like cracks traveling along Dabi's body. The villain tried to stop it but it was far too late, plus he still never really learned to control his quirk. "Wait...I'm not-" Dabi's fear was cut short as he exploded out from his chest in a fiery explosion that forced Izuku to leap into a car as it took almost the whole lot. 

Izuku sighed again as he tossed a metal door off him and went to inspect the epicenter of the explosion. It wasn't hard to find as it was a scorched indent in the lot with the only thing remaining being a lower jaw, which Izuku found ironic. Izuku released another sigh something he had been doing far too many times lately. He sat on a tire from a car that exploded and just sat there staring into the snowy sky.