Ch.10 Rat Hunting

I do not own My Hero Academia or DC properties

I only own the story and Original Characters

--

*Narrator PoV*

*Bang*

Izuku took his eye off the scope of his rifle and smiled as he hit his target right in the chest. He cocked the bolt back letting the shell fall to the pavement floor. He turned around and gave a reassuring smile to his partner.

Izuku: See it's not hard it just takes practice.

Fuyumi: I mean I guess your right. 

We zoom out now to show the two were at a shooting range with Fuyumi cradling a rifle in her arms as she watched Izuku show her proper form. Currently, they were on a date where they would show each other their hobbies. Earlier this morning it was Fuyumi's which was a soap opera that Izuku hates to admit he got a little too into. Now they were at the gun range which was Izuku's hobby.

Izuku: Okay let's see you try. Come here.

Fuyumi giggled as she stood next to Izuku and began to aim, Izuku adjusted her aim along with her form making her blush from the closeness, while Izuku just held a smirk. Fuyumi scoffed before refocusing on the target.

Izuku: There you go. Now take a deep breath and hold it for 3 seconds, and when you release your breath, fire.

Fuyumi followed his advice and at the release fired her gun.

*Bang*

A body dropped to the floor, Izuku hoistered his smoking gun as he began searching through the office. Currently, he was in the office of one of many corrupt politicians in Japan, and almost always they held the names of fellow corrupt politicians. And behold a file with just that in the guy's drawer and the computer dinged as well showing his hack was done. He looked over the names crossing out any doubles before making his count. He was just going to hunt down the normal government corruption, he'll handle the Hero Association and Safety Commission another day.

From this list alone there were 30 names and taking into account that these names might produce more names, there was no telling how long this would take or how deep in the rabbit hole he would go, but at least it was home. 

--

Izuku and Fuyumi were hand in hand while walking around an aquarium one of Fuyumi's ideas for this time around were that it had been around a month since they had their dinner and every weekend after that they would have a small date. It was the night before when he got the names but that could wait. Today he just wanted to enjoy his time with Fuyumi, Fuyumi stopped them when they reached the shark exhibit, and she turned to him with a wide smile before beginning her ouslaught.

Fuyumi: Did you know? Sharks are a group of fish characterized by a , five to seven on the sides of the , and that are not fused to the head. Modern sharks are classified within the Selachimorpha (or Selachii) and are the to the ( and kin). Some sources extend the term "shark" as an informal category including extinct members of (cartilaginous fish) with a shark-like morphology, such as . Shark-like chondrichthyans such as and first appeared in the Period (419–359 million years), though some fossilized chondrichthyan-like scales are as old as the (458–444 million years ago). The oldest confirmed modern sharks (selachimorphs) are known from the , about 200 million years ago, though records of true sharks may extend back as far as the- (Yes I just used the Wikipedia article, I ain't writing all that)

Izuku just stared at Fuyumi with wide eyes and agape mouth as she continued to rant about sharks for 15 long minutes. Eventually, she stopped and stared at them, before turning a deep red and looking away. She apologized for going on a teacher rant but Izuku just laughed as he hugged her to him. Yeah, this wasn't so bad.