Ch.4 No Choice

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor DC and any of its properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It was the day after Izuku was given complete custody of his only daughter, Zumi Fang or for now Zumi Shimura, maybe one day she can use the Midoriya name, but for now she'll have to use the name of a different dead person. The birth of Zumi and her conception isn't that complicated but isn't heartwarming either. As stated before he had hooked up with her mother, not necessarily against his will if he was honest but it wasn't something he was proud of either. It would be many years later that he learned it was planned from the beginning that she would bear his kin. 

Zumi however wasn't what the Seven Demon Heads had hoped for being born prematurely she wasn't already looked down on with doubt even when she recovered pretty fast into a normal baby with some medicine from them. However, the next problem quickly appeared once she gained some cognition, she was diagnosed with a mild case of autism and ADD which are extremely manageable and nonintrusive with proper adjustments. However, once it was learned that she was quirkless, Zumi was discarded by her mother.

Izuku didn't mind his daughter's disabilities well at least not anymore. He truly does love his daughter which is why he was going to send her to school, to hopefully get her out of her shell. Izuku huffed an exhausted sigh back as he looked at nearby elementary schools especially better high-end ones, Zumi watched tv on the couch on her back upside down making Izuku smile as she just zoned out watching an old cartoon. He had cleaned the apartment the night before he picked up Zumi, putting up his guns and many alcohol bottles that had littered the floor. He doesn't want Zumi to see that side of him. She was a smart kid, so he wouldn't be surprised if she knew what he did for a living but he'll never let her see what he does with her own eyes.

Izuku's eyes glanced back to his bookshelves seeing the spine of the journal he had glanced at before. 'Operation Puppetmaster' Izuku looked away standing up while grabbing his keys as he had found a school.

Izuku: Come on, Zumi. We need to run some errands.

Zumi just nodded as she turned off the tv and rolled off the couch with ease from being upside down and into a standing position. Showing the early training she was put through by them. She slipped on her Uravity headphones and followed her father to the door where they both exited. Izuku just smiled as he lightly patted her messy green curls making her smile.

--

Izuku helped Zumi out of her car seat gently placing her down before taking her hand into his. He turned around seeing a giant elementary school that wasn't too far from his apartment. It was an understatement to say it was giant, there were 10 buildings on the campus each easily the size of small skyscrapers each around 15 stories high, he also saw an entire area for athletics with so many fields for different sports that he couldn't count.

Izuku: 'Damn this is like a mini UA. Where the hell do they get all this money?'

Izuku was answered by a small plaque that was on the entrance gate, 'Founded in 2189, was renovated in 2233 by a large donation from Enji Todoroki or commonly known as Endeavour.'

Izuku: 'Well that answers that. Wonder why a pro hero would put so much money into an elementary school?'

Izuku soon reached the gate where a security point was located and after being cleared by a guard, he and Zumi were allowed inside. After being taken to the main building which Izuku assumed was the administration building he was correct when they entered and were told by the secretary to wait in the waiting room for a tour guide to come by, who also was a teacher since they were still in summer break.