Ch.6 Monopoly

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

(Sorry for the late update got really busy with life. Don't worry this story and all other active stories will be finished.)

*Narrator POV*

Izuku stood on a rooftop of a warehouse in his Hood Outfit, looking through the panel roof with a very annoyed look behind his mask. Below him was a drug factory that was run by a different gang, a gang that somehow got under his radar during his cleansing. It had been 2 months since Izuku had gained control of the White Tigers and effectively grabbed the underworld of Japan in a tight grip. Izuku had made a policy on drugs when he gained power; no drugs were to be sold to any student of any schooling or in a 10-mile radius of any school; the only drugs allowed to be sold were marijuana, LCD, Trigger, Blockers, Cocaine, and Shrooms. If any broke these rules they would answer to Izuku and well they usually weren't seen again.

For crimes Izuku was a little more lenient with what the White Tigers could do; Drug Peddling, Money Laundering, Robbery, Shoplifting, Exotic Animal Trading, assassinations, and Car Theft were all fair game. Any other crime unless approved by Izuku was forbidden, especially around the forbidden zone, a 50-mile radius of Izuku's home and Zumi's school. That resulted in immediate death.

Izuku sighed as he stared up at the night sky, thankfully Zumi was having a sleepover at Shomi's house tonight. So, he didn't have to come home late at night just to find her on the couch asleep having waited for him to come home, it broke his heart every time. Izuku let out a steady breath as he readied himself for the fight. Ten guards on the catwalk monitoring the workers who were chained to the floor working on the drugs. Another five guards walk amongst the workers making sure they are working. There were more guards outside the warehouse but Izuku already took care of them, Izuku stood up and pulled out his two old reliables while cracking his neck.

Izuku: Showtime.

Izuku hopped up and crashed through the window firing three quick shots in succession killing the closest people on the catwalk while landing on the fourth person's back firing a fourth shot in the back of his head before firing eight more shots that destroyed every single light in the warehouse. The guards immediately panicked and opened fire on where they last saw Izuku showing they missed completely and instead hit the fifth guard whom Izuku had grappled to himself at the moment the lights went out.

5 bangs rung out with the flashfire showing Izuku hanging from the ceiling with a rope, killing the guards on the ground floor before the remaining guards could refocus on the hanging Izuku. Izuku fired a flare into the ceiling causing the glare to make the guards miss the killer. Izuku fired five final shots followed by five thuds of metal clanking signaling Izuku's aim was true. Izuku sighed as he dropped from the ceiling landing with a metal thud on the catwalk, he shot a metal object into the ceiling causing a spotlight to form illuminating the warehouse.

Izuku looked at the terrified workers with a neutral look before sighing as he jumped to the ground floor and began freeing each one. This was just a side gig that came up while he was patrolling, his main goal was the human trafficking ring of Japan and then the world. Which he was going to do after this. After all, he had gotten a lead which would lead him to a popular strip club. Izuku freed the last worker and shot into the air while yelling at them to run, they obeyed allowing Izuku to plant a mine on the center table.

The 12 Sultans, the leaders of the largest human trafficking ring in the world, and his lead will get him to the first Sultan and after that, it'll be a cakewalk. The warehouse blew into a million pieces as Izuku watched from a nearby roof. For her and only for her.