Ch.8 Old Burns

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku sat on the edge of a rooftop with a pair of binoculars in his hand, currently, it was the dead of night and he was overlooking some docks by Kyoto. He was going to take care of the Smuggling groups that had been trying to sneak into Japan. Izuku ruffled his loose hair trying to think of something to handle this. Since most of these were thugs from other countries, his usual method of just killing all of them wouldn't work, they'd just come back especially since they would try to spread their influence due to the power gap Izuku created. No, there was only one way to stop it.

Izuku clicked on his mask as he stood up with determination. It was to deter them from ever coming back, that Izuku began to assemble a long rifle and measured the distance along with how many thugs there were. It was 4 dock pier with 3 small schooners docked on with about 15 or 16 men loading and unloading crates with several of them with guns watching over the workers.

Izuku: 'Hm. Two survivors should be enough.'

Izuku rested the sight on two men who were carrying a crate together down a ramp. Izuku fired a single shot like a roar of thunder piercing one of the men's heads killing him and causing the crate to fall onto the other thug's leg making him scream in pain. Izuku readjusted before they could react aiming at a man on one of the docking bridges firing a single shot through his chest killing him and before his body hit the ground. Izuku aimed at a fuel barrel on one of the ships, shooting it and causing one of the ships to explode into a fiery mess killing the people on them.

Izuku: '9 left.'

The thugs quickly panicked running towards cover like mad men, allowing Izuku to pick off another 3 of them. They all were in spots Izuku couldn't hit them from, making Izuku pull back the cock firing three canisters onto the dock, releasing clouds of gray smoke obscuring their vision. Izuku tossed his rifle aside as he pulled out his two handguns dropping down to the ground floor and activating x-ray vision in his helmet.

Izuku: 6 left.

Izuku fired a singular bullet into a wall making it ricochet into the head of a thug hiding behind a barrel.

Izuku: 5

Izuku then pulled up behind a guy shaking behind a box blasting his brains out and then turned around blasting another one's brains out.

Izuku: 3

The smoke had disappeared by now making Izuku turn to see a thug staring at him with fear, with a shaky gun pointed at him. In the next second the thug turned the gun on himself, finishing Izuku's job. Izuku looked around searching for survivors and found them quickly, the man who was trapped under the box and some poor thug who was burnt to a crisp from the explosion barely hanging on.

Izuku: Eh. Good enough.

Izuku tossed two grenades on the remaining ships causing them to explode and went on his way. He'll let the rumors do the rest he was too tired to do it himself. He retrieved his rifle and began his trek home on his bike. He quietly opened his door not wanting to wake Zumi up, he hated leaving her alone at night but he couldn't have Todoroki-san start to get any more suspicious.

Izuku opened his front door and walked in, he tossed his helmet to the side making a small thunk as it landed in a pile of dirty clothes. He slumped onto the couch leaning his head back and grabbing his forehead with a heavy sigh. A thud made Izuku snap attention to the hallways but he calmed down as he saw Zumi peeking from around the corner in her pajamas holding her Uravity plushie.