Ch.3 Hero Conference

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It was the next day, a beautiful morning for the city of Tokyo. In the center of this capital stood the Tower of Peace. The new headquarters of the Hero Association of Japan along with the Safety Commision after the last HQ got destroyed in a villain attack. The tower was easily the tallest building in the supercity, allowing the heroes inside to have an entire view of the whole city. This morning was a very important meeting that will be held on the top floor, this meeting is among the Top Ten for Hereos and the President of the Safety Commision. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the recent string of high-profile murders or more commonly called: assassinations.

The room was at the very top of the tower consisting of the whole floor with a giant oval table in the middle with chairs. There were also 10 desks which were the desks of the top ten, along with a lounge and game room. Those would be for later as they had something more important to deal with it at the moment.

The top ten sat around the table all looking at the arriving president with neutral expressions already having an idea of what the meeting was about. The top ten went as followed.

1. Mirio Togata (Lemillion)

Quirk: Permeation

'The ability to turn his entire body intangible.'

2. Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight)

Quirk: Explosive sweat

'Self Explanatory'

3. Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: Half Hot-Half Cold

4. Fumikage Tokoyami

Quirk: Dark Shadow

5. Inasa Yoarashi (Gale Force)

Quirk: Whirlwind

6. Eijiro Kirishima (Red Riot)

Quirk: Hardening

7. Gunsmith (Real name classified)

Quirk: Arsenal

'He can create any weapon that he has a complete understanding of both application and creation. They are formed in his hands and require both mental concentration and excess storage of iron in the body as that is what is consumed to create these weapons.'

8. Hawks

9. Yui Kodai (Rule)

Quirk: Size

10: Ochaco Uraraka (Uravity)

Quirk: Zero Gravity

The top ten looked to the president as she sat down at the head of the table with a professional face. She began the meeting by clicking a clicker causing the middle of the table to glow as projection holograms floated above it in 15 photos of dead people in various poses. The heroes straightened up and grew frowns at the bodies.

President: As most of you know there has been a string of high-profile assassinations in this country. A few of you have witnessed them in person.

The heroes in question nodded in confirmation as the pictures floated to each of them, giving them a better view of the crimes.

President: 15 Assassinations in total in the span of 2 weeks. All victims are high profile as stated before meaning the Assassin had to go through a lot to get these kills. 3 prominent heroes with shady behind-the-scenes business, 7 High profile villains mostly crime lords, and 5 corrupt politicians.