Ch.12 First Hint

I do not own My Hero Academia or any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator Pov*

Izuku dodged an acid ball by flipping over a table to take the hit, and Izuku returned fire to his attacker hitting them with several rounds to the chest. They quickly fell to the floor dead, with their partner yelling in fury as they released a bunch of tendrils from her fingertips. Izuku just sidestepped them and fired a single round into their head, killing them. Izuku cracked his neck seeing all the destruction, these two heroes were a little more annoying than he thought.

It had been about a week since he started his hunt, Izuku had already killed about 40 or so heroes. He was happy that only one of them was ranked pretty high. Most were upcomers or ones that stuck to the shadows. He dropped his calling card next to each body, and tomorrow once their deaths get reported he'll leak their crimes. They started to be in duos thinking it'll save them but it just made it easier to hunt them down.

Well, he had to head out anyway, tonight was what he dreamed of for awhile now, or as long as he's been with Fuyumi. Tonight he was meeting her parents.

--

Izuku and Fuyumi arrived at a small estate outside the city, with it having a traditional home vibe. Izuku closed his car door with a slam as he took a deep breath, he was in a winter coat while Fuyumi had on a thick fur coat he got her. Of all the things he had done whether legal or illegal, he was certain this was going to be the hardest one yet. Fuyumi smiled at him and took his hand as she led him to the front door.

Fuyumi: Okay, don't be nervous. He will try to intimidate whether it be on purpose or accident, he is trying to improve. But...um...keyword trying.

Izuku: Ha. It's fine Fuyumi after all I need to get on his good side if I want to ask for your hand.

Fuyumi turned red and smacked Izuku's arm making him laugh as he rang the doorbell. Not long after the door opened to reveal a tall older man showing Enji Todoroki, he looked good for his age but you could tell he was getting up there in years as most of his red hair was gone now replaced with a dull grey and he hunched slightly in place. However, his glare was unchanging as he scanned over Izuku making even him slightly uncomfortable. Unexpetangtly, his face softened as he motioned for them to follow him.

They entered the home and were taken to the living room where an older woman was sitting with long white hair, he could tell it was her natural color. The parents of Fuyumi and both of them together. Not long after Izuku's initial death, Endeavour became inspired by the young lad, it was slow at first but he tried to change for his family. Fuyumi immediately accepted him but the other two well it had been years since they talked. After a lot of counseling, Rei eventually gave Enji an actual chance and they have been happily married since. This is the only reason why Izuku didn't kill Endeavour because he grew to become better.

The dinner was a little awkward at first as all first-time meets, but it quickly grew lighthearted once Fuyumi began introducing everyone. Izuku found the parents of Fuyumi nice and straight to the point, it was a nice feeling. Something he hadn't experienced in this 'life'. He still remembered when Ink...mom would do stuff with him, yet like stated before there was no emotion in his memories. So, to him, it was just a memory of a woman serving him food with a smile and sitting across from him, yet he felt nothing for the woman nor the memory.

Was he a bad person for it? He wasn't sure but it wasn't like it mattered since he already was a bad apple. Yet that's what he felt for all the characters from his past, just characters in a movie in his head that held no emotion, just moving pictures. Izuku buried the thoughts for the 357th time and refocused on the dinner. All he could say was that this moment would be a good memory. Something he didn't get often after his rebirth.