hockey at home interview

I was nervous and excited as I prepared for my interview with Jack, my NHL boyfriend. We had agreed to do a youtube video that has been requested a lot with me asking the questions and Jack providing the answers.

I set up my laptop on the kitchen table and adjusted the camera so that Jack would be visible. I took a deep breath and hit the record button.

"Hi everyone, I'm here with my boyfriend Jack Hughes who plays in the NHL if you didn't know. Jack, thank you for joining me today."

"Thanks for having me," Jack replied with a smile.

I couldn't help but feel a little starstruck as I looked at him on the screen. He looked so handsome in his casual clothes, with his hair tousled and a relaxed expression on his face.

"So, Jack, what's it like being an NHL player?" I asked, trying to sound professional.

"It's a dream come true, really," Jack said. "I've been playing hockey since I was a kid, and to be able to make a career out of it is just amazing."

I nodded, trying to act like I knew what he was talking about. I had never been much of a hockey fan before I met Jack, but I had quickly become a convert.

"What's your favorite part of playing in the NHL?" I asked.

Jack thought for a moment before answering. "I think it's the competition. There's nothing like going up against some of the best players in the world and coming out on top. It's a rush."