...you're in love just stop"

Ever since Adam and I started dating, I had dreamt of a moment like this. Watching the two most important men in my life, who shared my passion for ice hockey, wearing the same jersey and playing side by side was nothing short of a fairytale come true.

As the game was about to begin, I found my seat in the stands, my heart pounding with anticipation.

The announcer's voice boomed through the speakers, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your Columbus Blue Jackets!" The crowd erupted into cheers, and I joined in, clapping and shouting with pride. Gavin, my talented brother, stepped onto the ice, his eyes scanning the crowd. When he spotted me, a wide grin spread across his face, and he gave me a quick nod before focusing on the game ahead.

And then, like a comet shooting across the sky, Adam skated onto the ice, he quickly found me in the crowd sporting his jersey with a smirk on his face I smiled back at him and blew a kiss that you pretended to catch and blew on back "that's disgusting" Gavin whispered to Adam on the ice which caused Adam to laugh

once the game had finished I walked down to the locker room and waited outside and soon my brother made his appearance I held him in a hug "I'm so proud of you" I spoke we held each other and soon my boyfriend Adam made his appearance to I let go of Gavin and quickly wrapped my arms around Adam "hey bub" I kissed him and he kissed me back with more passion "okay okay I get it you're in love just stop" Gavin spoke fake gagging at me and adam "shut up Gav"