Makeup

I was feeling incredibly bored on a lazy Saturday afternoon, scrolling through my phone and aimlessly surfing the internet. That's when my boyfriend Jack walked in, plopping down on the couch beside me with a sigh. He must have sensed my restlessness because he asked what was up.

"I'm just so bored," I said, shrugging.

"Well, we could always do something together," Jack suggested, giving me a playful smile.

That's when I got an idea. "You know what we could do? I could do your makeup!" I said, laughing at the thought of my rugged, manly boyfriend in full makeup.

Jack's eyes widened, and he looked at me sceptically. "Uh, I don't know about that," he said.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" I insisted, already getting up from the couch and rummaging through my makeup bag. Jack hesitated for a moment before finally giving in, saying, "Okay, but just keep it simple, okay?"

I promised to keep it simple, but as soon as I started applying the makeup, I couldn't resist getting a little more creative. I started with some foundation, then moved on to some eyeshadow and eyeliner. Jack was surprisingly patient throughout the process, but as soon as I tried to put on some fake eyelashes, he started to whine.

"They're so uncomfortable!" he complained, blinking rapidly as I tried to get them on straight. "And why do they have to be so long?"

I just laughed and kept working, determined to make Jack look as glamorous as possible. When I finally finished, I stepped back to admire my work, and Jack slowly opened his eyes, looking in the mirror in disbelief.

"I look ridiculous," he muttered, shaking his head.

"Ridiculously fabulous!" I corrected him, giggling.

We spent the rest of the afternoon taking silly photos and laughing at how ridiculous Jack looked in his full makeup. He even agreed to keep it on when we ordered takeout, much to the amusement of the delivery driver.

In the end, it turned out to be a fun way to pass the time and bond with my boyfriend. And who knows, maybe one day Jack will even let me do his makeup again.