"Hold me please"

Warning creepy people and sketchy situations

I never expected to find myself in such a sketchy situation. It was a dimly lit alleyway, and I had foolishly taken a shortcut home.

I knew I was in trouble when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, and there were three men blocking my way. They were leering at me with a menacing looks in their eyes, and my heart began to race.

I tried to run, but one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I screamed for help, but nobody came. That's when I saw him - Luke my boyfriend of 4 years running towards us.

He didn't hesitate for a moment. He rushed towards me and quickly took hold of my arm and rushed to where Mark and Duker were parked

"thank you for protecting me"

"I will protect you with my last breath," he said, and he meant it. As you start driving away your anxiety started to hit as you processed more of the situation that just happened 

"Hold me please," I whispered weakly and he did.

We sat there for a few moments, holding each other tightly. I felt safe and protected, knowing that he was there for me.

That night, as we lay in bed together, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was to have him in my life. He was my hero, and I knew that he would always be there to protect me, no matter what.

I closed my eyes, feeling safe and loved in his arms. "I love you," I whispered, and he kissed me gently. "I love you too," he said, and I fell asleep, knowing that I was the luckiest girl in the world to have him by my side.