"Can I braid your hair?"

Trevor and I have been together for almost a year now, and I've noticed that he gets stressed out easily. As his girlfriend, I want to do everything I can to help him feel relaxed and happy.

One day, we were sitting on the couch watching TV, and I noticed Trevor was fidgeting with his hair. He always had this habit of running his fingers through his hair when he was feeling anxious.

"Hey, Trevor," I said, turning to him. "Can I braid your hair?"

He looked at me, surprised. "What? Why?"

"Well, I noticed that you're feeling stressed out, and braiding your hair might help you feel more relaxed," I explained.

Trevor looked at me for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, why not?"

I smiled and got up from the couch, grabbing a comb and a hair tie. I sat down next to Trevor and started to comb his hair, detangling the strands gently.

As I started to braid his hair, Trevor closed his eyes and leaned back against the couch. I could feel the tension in his shoulders start to loosen, and I knew that I was doing something right.

"Is this helping?" I asked softly, as I continued to braid his hair.

Trevor nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, it actually is. Thanks, babe."

I finished the braid and tied it off with a hair tie, admiring my handiwork. Trevor's hair looked pretty good if I do say so myself.

"Hey, you know what?" Trevor said suddenly, turning to face me. "You should braid your hair too."

I laughed. "What? Why?"

"Well, if it helps me feel relaxed, maybe it'll help you too," he replied, a mischievous grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes "fine"