"Five more minutes, you're warm,"

I snuggled deeper into Trevors' chest, feeling his warmth envelop me. It was a lazy Saturday morning, and we had nothing to do but stay in bed and enjoy each other's company.

But then, he mentioned he had hockey practice in an hour, and my heart sank.

I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay here, with me, cuddled up in bed. I knew how important hockey was to him, though. It was his passion, his escape from reality. I couldn't keep him from doing what he loved.

But I still couldn't resist the urge to plead with him. "Five more minutes, you're warm," I said, hoping he'd change his mind.

He chuckled and stroked my hair. "As much as I'd love to stay here with you, babe, I gotta go. I can't let my team down."

I pouted, feeling like a child throwing a tantrum. "But I don't want you to go," I whined.

He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes, his expression softening. "I know, but I have to. You understand, right?"

I sighed and nodded, knowing he was right. I didn't want to be the reason he missed practice or let his team down. "I understand. Just promise me you'll be careful out there."

He kissed my forehead and got up from bed, stretching his arms. "Always am. And hey, when I get back, I'll give you all the cuddles you want, okay?"

I smiled at him, feeling proud of the man I loved. "Look at me. I'm so proud of you," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a tight hug.

He hugged me back and grinned. "Thanks, babe. That means a lot."

As he left the room, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness. But I knew he'd come back to me soon, and in the meantime, I had memories of our cuddles to keep me warm.