Broken Heart

Being Luke's twin you also went to the University of Michigan because you and Luke didn't want to get separated and so he could keep a close eye on you.

A year into being at Umich you fell in love with a guy on the football team or so you thought it was love. Luke and his hockey team were overprotective of you so as soon as they heard about your little boyfriend they bugged you for 2 weeks for them to meet him. You were very against this idea.

When summer came along Jack and Quinn came home, Luke being the snitch that he is told them about your boyfriend, that's when the idea that he should come over for dinner came about. Jack decided to invite Trevor who was in town and Quinn decided to invite Brady who just so happen to be in town also. They both thought of you as their little sister and again were protective of you.

When Drew showed up at the house you could tell he was nervous I mean you had 4 NHL players in your house and they were all standing in a line with their arms crossed (they looked like idiots)

"What are your intentions"

"You hurt her and give you a puck to the face"

"Keep your hands to yourself"

"you mess with her you mess with a bunch of NHL players"

Was going around all night. As you were on your way to the bathroom you walked passed your room and you heard Drew talking to someone you didn't want to eavesdrop but curiosity got the best of you and you leaned against the door.

"Bro I don't even like Y/n she was just bet and honestly she has a really nice body I got addicted like omg she is so tight." As soon as you heard that tears started to well in your eyes, you ran to the bathroom and locked yourself in you texted Quinn to come to the bathroom.

"Hey what's up you okay," Quinn said against the door

"Yeah no not really can you tell Drew I just got my period and go home please," I said feeling embarrassed I lied to Quinn

A week later

It's been a week since you heard you boyfriend say you were just a bet and that you have a really nice body and he got addicted. You are on your way over to his house to talk to him when you saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway you didn't think much of it. When you knocked on the front door you were met with Drew in just his boxers and hickies all over his neck.

"You know what fuck you we are done" you yelled at him

"cmon babe let's just talk" Drew yelled back

When you got into the car tears and anger started to show. When you arrived home with mascara running down your eyes, you noticed the number of cars outside of course Luke, Quinn and Jack invited some of their teammates over. You could either face all of them or you could sneak in. Sneaking in sounded better but sometimes you just have to face your brothers. You walked into the house making as little noise as possible to try and not get noticed once you heard the amount of footsteps coming up from the basement you knew you were in deep shit.

"Hey y/n/n what's wrong," Quinn said as he hugged you, just as you thought you had more tears left you broke down, even more, that's when Bordy came and rubbed your back

"H-he cheated on me and I was just a bet to him" you whispered but loud enough for all the boys to hear. They all go red with anger and they wanted revenge. You got taken out of Quinn's arms and into Bordy's who always knew how to comfort you. All the boys started on their revenge plans while you were falling asleep in bords arms.

Once you were asleep but you could hear what was going on around you, you felt him place you into bed with a kiss on the forehead.

"I would never treat you like that Bub, just give me a chance," Bords said as he placed a kiss on the top of your head.