Chapter 1 "Bedtime story about 'Momma' and 'Papa'. . ."

It was a cold winter night, Caramel Arrow cookie laid her head on the hard wooden table; She was exhausted from standing from a tall watch tower all day long with nothing and no one willing to invade the Dark Cacao kingdom. "Love?" A voice whispered in her ear, she quickly stood up and turnt to see Dark choco cookie leaning his head on the table, examining her tired eyes. Caramel Arrow cookie sighed and leaned herself close to him, she felt the warm texture of his cape now serving him as a hooded cloak; He would wear it all the time whenever he had to get supplies for all of them. "Yeah, what do you need now?" Caramel Arrow sighed while rubbing her eyes so hard she could scrub them off like sponge to a dish, she got up and hugged him even closer to her, he planted a tiny kiss on the top of her head as if he were planting seeds in moist, soft, and earthy soil. Dark choco cookie then proceeded to pick her up from her booted feet and carry her to the bedroom for rest [A.N: not Smut dirty minded! >:( ]. "D-Dark choco, what are you doing!?" Caramel Arrow asked shocked at the sudden situation she was now in, Dark choco said nothing as he strided up the cream-carpeted stairs while his right hand moved up and down her back, like she was in need of comfort. Finally he put her down slowly after she attempted to push herself out of his grip multiple times, Caramel Arrow crossed her arms abit angered by his action, she wanted to badly slap his knee for him to repent. "Momma, Papa, I-I can't sleep. . . I feel the urge to clean again." A voice of a young boy whispered loud enough for the two to hear, they both turned to see their only son 'Caramel Choco cookie' out of bed, still in his sleep robe and holding a white pillow close to his chest like to protect him from harm. Dark choco came over to the boy, picked him up and was in the process of tucking the young boy into his warm bed when he asked: "Papa," "Yes, Caramel Choco cookie? Is something wrong?" Dark choco asked but hushed as to not wake up his foster daughter who was autistic and abit of a light sleeper. "Can you tell me the story of how you and Momma met?" Caramel Choco cookie continued, pulling the sheets close to his chest before spreading them out to be smooth as a field, Caramel Arrow chuckled softly as she came to the child's side and near Dark Choco cookie, leaving him to quietly close the door. She made sure not to sit at the boy's side as to not make him shoo her off so he could smoothen it again, she knelt next to her soon-to-be-husband as he kissed the back of her head while she rested it in her arms. "So, you want to know how me and 'Papa' met?" Caramel Arrow asked softly, Caramel Choco cookie nodded and got himself completely comfortable while smoothening out the bedsheets. Dark Choco began the tale, "Now, I met your 'Momma when. . . ."