Chapter 5 "Childhood memories" [16 years ago]

"Come on Dark choco cookie, play!" Caramel Arrow yelled out as she hurled a snowball at his face, he clenched his eyes shut from the cold impact and let a yelp out of his mouth. "Hey! Alright then missy, payback!" He shouted while he bent down to make a snowball, his thick-gloved hands were now wet and cold from the crunchy, white ball from the ground; Dark choco pulled his arm back, gripped the snowball tight enough for it to not slip from his hands and hurled it towards Caramel Arrow cookie at maximum speed and strength. Caramel Arrow dashed to a nearby stone wall to take cover, the soles of her leather boots protected her padded feet like a shield, her hair adopted particles of snow all over, and her fur jacket was warm as a furnace. the snowball fell into pieces as it hit the wall, "SHIT!" Dark choco exclaimed in frustration as he continued to create snowballs, Caramel Arrow cookie giggled at the cuss word while doing the same, but more faster than the boy she was having a snowball with; "I'm gonna get you, you know, and you will kiss my ass!" Dark choco shouted to her, eager to beat Caramel Arrow cookie at his last snowball fight before he would have to go inside for warmth for the rest of the day, finally he finished his snowball and Caramel Arrow was done making hers; The two threw away the snowballs from their gloves, both hitting each other's faces like a cold hammer to the face. "AGH!" Caramel Arrow cookie shrieked as the ball met her face, Dark choco did the same but managed to shield his eyes in time before it hit him, he opened his eyes to see Caramel Arrow on the ground, sticking her tongue out as if playing dead; He laughed out loud like a king who had won a battle and exclaimed in ambition: "Ha, now you can kiss my ass, Caramel Arrow cookie! C'mon, kiss it!" He moved his lower body towards her as if he were twerking [XD], He waited for her to get up but stared at her as she would never breathe again. "Caramel Arrow. . . ?" He asked, using his finger to poke at her chin and eyelids like checking if she were dead or alive, seconds passed and she still didn't move, stiff as a board, limp as a corpse, and eyes closed as if stitched. Dark choco was ready to cry out for help, in fear he had given her a coma, when she raised up, gripped his shoulders like to break them and shouted: "RAHH!" So loud, it could break a mountain; "AGH! MONSTER!" Dark choco cried tumbling to the snowy land on his rear end, tears started to stream from his eyes in fear and shock and rolled to his cheeks. "Haha, you still are a Crybaby, Crybaby." Caramel Arrow laughed, holding a hand out for him, he took it whilst wiping his tears with a sleeve, Dark choco stuttered in abit of anger: "I-IT'S NOT FUNNY!" As his voice began to crack in childish sadness; He got up to his feet again and no more tears occurred on his face, Caramel Arrow cookie gave a toothy smile as her shoulders went up like a cat's tail to her temples, her teeth was the same shade as the snow and her eyes were dark as night and glued half-open due her grin. "Dark choco cookie, come inside now." A deep voice called, Dark choco turnt to see his father, King Dark Cacao cookie who was dressed in his winter robes standing in the cold with mighty boots of fury; "Coming, Father!" Dark choco replied back and turnt to Caramel Arrow, "I gotta go now Caramel Arrow cookie, see you tomorrow?" "No, I have stupid orphanage duties. . ." Caramel Arrow mumbled as she crossed her arms as if pouting, Dark choco chuckled and brushed his hand through her hair, that annoyed her to the point she smacked his hand away, leaving loose hairs around her scalp. "Well, see you after tomorrow then, bye." Dark choco said, he soon started to run back to the castle that he called 'Home', Caramel Arrow cookie sighed and sat on a cinder block, she was in deep thought when someone pulled at a lock of her hair, causing her to shriek in pain. "Bloody girl, what did I say about playing in the snow all day? Do you want to die of hypothermia?!" A matron shouted, not letting go at the poor girl as she kicked and screamed, "L-LET ME GO!" Caramel Arrow cried, scratching the matron's fingernail half-off; causing the matron to let go and getting a chance to escape before she would be locked in the cellar for "Getting dirty" When all she did was play in the snow. "GET BACK HERE, CARAMEL ARROW COOKIE!" The matron screamed at the top of her shrill, eldened, croaky voice, so much she coughed a few times to catch her breath again, she didn't listen and continued to let her legs carry her away from the old cookie; not stopping until she got back to her bedroom in the orphanage through a window and hid as slient as she could under her bed. Waiting for the matrons to stop looking for her, as if she were a runaway, as if she was a criminal, as if she were a target; "Why do they hate me so much?" Caramel Arrow asked herself in a hushed tone as tears filled and fell from her eyes, it continued like that until she felt herself drift to sleep.