Chapter 6 "A servant and his lord"

The king sat at his cold throne, his eyes red from weeping and lips cracked and old as warm breath turnt to a misty husk. Affogato cookie stepped out from his bedroom dressed in a thick bath-robe that covered his feminine-shaped chest, but it wasn't his fault he was born with a rare condition that made his features look like those of a woman, even though he was a man. "Good morning your majesty, have you slept well?" He asked trying to be cheerful, Dark Cacao shot him an annoyed expression and sighed in a deep voice; clearly exhausted from drowning his sorrows in salty tears. "No, I'm afraid not, Affogato cookie." Those words fell from his mouth, his tired eyes were fluttering around the throne room like butterflies in a small room; imaginary eyes were on him and only him, ghostly fingers were pointed in his direction, and voices wanted to fill with his mind. "He didn't know" "Why did you do this" "A father who wouldn't help his son from a curse? How pitiful and heartless!" His head pounded like drums and his voices were muffles I in his mind; He wanted to scream for help, cry, or just wake up from this nightmare. Affogato cookie slightly chuckled to himself, his love for others' misery was always hungry and could never be fed to its fullest. "My my sir, you look as pale as milk, can I get you anything?" Affogato asked, trying to hide a sly tone in his question, waiting for Dark Cacao to either suffer a mental breakdown or cry like a newborn; That's how much he loved the King's misery, an extreme point to which he would tensen him up to his edge. "Y-Yes, Caramel Arrow cookie hasn't come back, I'm afraid she could be dead and rotting; Affogato cookie, I beg you of this, look for Caramel Arrow cookie and bring her back to me! I don't want to lose another cookie to the darkness!" Dark Cacao pleaded, on his knees and his palms touching together like two mirrors facing each other. Affogato cookie chuckled slyly, answered with: "Of course, sir, what kind of servant am I if I don't satisfy you?" And proceeded to dressed himself for the winter, when he was done, he wore a smirk that read 'Evil and manipulative' on it. "Please hurry back, Please!" Dark Cacao called, his voice cracking into sadness as his voice was now into little sobs. "I will, sir. ." Affogato whispered into the wind and went to find Caramel Arrow cookie, only to lie and report that she was diseboweled and mauled by a snow leopard; This would make a perfect plan for him to get the king at his weak point and get him killed, he laughed with monstrous tendencies following his trail as he entered the woods.