Chapter 7 "He found out where we are!" [Caramel Arrow's POV]

I laughed when Dark choco tackled me to the wooden floor with a fake roar, like he was playing with little children and pretended to be a lion, he caught me by surprise and I finished my laughter. "Did I scare you, kitten?" He asked, his face was up close and I wanted to caress it gently like it belonged to an infant. "One, Don't call me 'Kitten' and two, you kind of did." I replied with a disciplining tone, he playfully frowned and lifted me from the almost dirtied floor, I got my hand to his chest and began pulling away from him, trying to get my feet on the ground again. "Let go, Dark choco cookie." I protested, he chuckled softly and responded teasing me: "You didn't say 'please'~!" I, of course being annoyed and just wanting to get my feet to the floor again, curled my nose up with both corners of my mouth and after he rose an eyebrow at my expression, I gave in and forced 'Please' out of my mouth through my teeth. Dark choco cookie, satisfied put me down and I brushed and smoothened my hanbok; "Awww how cute, a man and woman who are deeply in love with on another, but sorry to burst your bubble but. . ." A male voice said from behind us both, we both turnt and saw a cookie who had features of a woman: Mixed brown and blonde hair tied into a bun, silver cat eyes, dark cloak with the hoodie on his shoulders, and a draping robe with purple, black and grey colors on it that covered his entire body.

"I think I know that voice

"I think I know that voice. ." I whispered under my breath, my memory was jogged back to this cookie. "think Caramel Arrow think, who is he?" My mind said to me, until I suddenly was struck by the resemblance to the cookie who nearly manipulated King Dark Cacao; it was Affogato cookie, that bastard must've followed Dark choco cookie when he came back from chopping robust wood logs from trees in the woods. "Affogato cookie, what are you doing here, you sick bitch?!" I shouted, grabbing my bow and arrow and pointing them at him; he tutted and pointed a finger to the sky as if scolding. "Ah ah ah, no swearing at the adults, Caramel Arrow cookie. ." Affogato teased, my anger boiled in my jam vessels as I tightened my grip on my bow, I wanted to let the wire go, let the arrow hit Affogato cookie and watch him cough crimson jam from his mouth. "It's you, what did you do with my foster daughter?" Dark choco cookie asked, I nodded quickly and snapped my gaze back to the intruder only to find he was gone; "COME OUT HERE AND LET ME KILL YOU, YOU COWARDING ASSHOLE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs until they stung like bee stings, my frustration and anger had now reaches their limits, I roared in rage and kicked a wall, so hard it had a dent. Falling to my knees, I sobbed like a child; knowing Affogato cookie wouldn't leave me alone wherever I went, Dark choco came to me and wrapped his cloak around my shoulders to keep me from the cold. "It's okay, Caramel Arrow cookie, I'll make sure he doesn't come here again." Dark choco whispered into my ear as I let my eyes close and drifted off to deep slumber due to my short outburst, still wondering who this 'Foster daughter' of Dark choco's was.