Chapter 2 "Jam in the snow [Dark choco's POV]

I strolled through the crunchy white snow, it was a cold day filled with snow and ice. I was deep in thought at that moment, all that I thought of was my father, the same father who I had loved but almost murdered in cold jam. I felt sorry for what I did but I knew if I asked him to forgive me so suddenly, he would never do so. As I nearly lost myself to my imagination, when I heard a noise that jolted me to my core, *Crunch* "AAGGGHH!" A loud crunch and cry that belonged to a woman, it sounded like she was hurt and needed assistance fast. I dashed over to the source of the sound but hid behind a tree in the process, to not draw attention to myself. The cookie who made the noise looked like a woman in her early 30s, hair that had been worn in a high ponytail with decorations with black and caramel-colored streaks, her eyes were dark as night and she wore a hanbok that seemed to belong to a man of strength. "F-F-Fuck. . . !" I heard her groan, I felt rushes of mixed emotion come to me, "Help her", "Leave her", "Don't just stand there, help her!". Finally, I rushed over to her and took her hand in mine to help her up. "Are you okay miss?" I asked as she winced in pain from a wound she seemed to have obtained, I then scooped her up in my strengthened arms while she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, as if to either choke me or maybe hold onto me if I were to drop her. "T-T-Thank you, I-I appreciate your hel- AGH!" She was interrupted by what seemed to a sharp pain from her lower body, possibly down to her legs? I looked around for something to sit her down on while I examined her wound, then spotted a chopped log sitting in the cold snow. "Hold on miss!" I hushly instructed as I speed-walked to it, I sat her down and put a comforting hand on her shoulder, she smiled at an angle before chewing on her lower lip; I could sense the pain in her body, she must've lost a fight to a snow leopard for all I guessed. "Where does it hurt?" I asked whilst taking in her features, she pointed to an area near her kneecap, I followed her gaze as I lifted abit of her hanbok to her thighs. The wound took the form as a severe gash that dripped wet, cold, strawberry jam down to her ankle, I attempted my best not to get nauseated by the grizzly sight. "How did this happen. . ? Snow leopard?" I asked as I lifted her again, she winced again at the pain; it felt as if she was going to cry any minute. I rubbed her back whilst carrying her away from her own pool of strawberry jam for some other feral beast to feast off of. "Y-You look f-fa-famillier. . . .Wait, is th-at. . . .Yo-You?" The woman stuttered as she noticed my face, I silently panicked but let her take my hood down. I knew right from when I saw her, it was an old friend of mine. "Nice to see you again, Caramel Arrow cookie. . ." I chuckled as she covered her mouth with a hand, but then quickly looking relived as soon as I said her name, like the pain had been taken from her leg. "Dark choco cookie. . .I missed you. . ."