Chapter 3 "Old friend"

"I know you did Caramel Arrow cookie, so did I. . ." Dark choco said as he smirked slightly at her, Caramel Arrow cookie was relived to meet her old friend again; She missed him, and he missed her too. she knew it, he knew it and nothing could change that ever again. Dark choco cookie softly put Caramel Arrow cookie down on a not-so comfortable mattress that served as his bed, he chuckled to himself as he saw Caramel Arrow cookie make a face that showed she felt the discomfort of the mattress' broken and rusty springs. "They hurt, right?" Dark choco asked as he finished his chuckle, Caramel Arrow cookie hissed back at him while she attempted to get comfortable, "It's like it's digging into my dough!" He chuckled again as he examined her wound a second time. The fresh smell of iron and crimson jam hit his nose, he tried to not pinch his nose from the bloody stench. "It's graphic, I know; I think the same." Caramel Arrow implied as she lifted her upper body, leaving her elbows to balance her alone; Dark choco cookie went across the room, opened a drawer who's wood was rotting away and got a half-filled bottle of disinfectant, a cloth and some cotton bandage; "This might. . . Sting a little. ." Dark choco said as he poured the liquid into the cloth, Caramel Arrow cookie stared as he walked over and pressed the cloth down on the crimson mess. Caramel Arrow shouted in pain: "SHIT!" As she gripped the bedsheets so tightly that she could've ripped them, Dark choco chuckled and placed a hand on her stomach and reassured her to stay comforted; A few minutes passed and the cloth was removed, leading to a bandage. "You might need to stay really still for this, it's hard for me when I'm getting abit 'figity'." Said Dark choco while he started to wrap her leg with the white, stretchy cotton. "So how long have you been here for? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?" Caramel Arrow asked, it took him sometime to answer but all that came out was a mumble, "W-Well, I've been here for afew weeks, I left the cookies of darkness back then. ." Dark choco answered hoping not to cry; The poor man had been through so much that he ran away from the cookies he had to serve and work with. Caramel Arrow cookie felt a rush of empathy for her old friend and so she sat up, cupped his face into her hands and let her hands explore his face; She couldn't help but feel sorry for him, to her, he was a beast that was secretly lonely and needed someone in his life; and then she arrived, thus making her the 'beauty' to his 'beast'. "Uhhh what are you doing?-" Dark choco asked, only for her to put a finger to his lips, shushing him. "You must've been alone, haven't you?" Caramel Arrow asked in a gentle voice, wanting to cry for him but couldn't; "I have, but now that your here, I never want this to end. . ." Dark choco whispered as he got closer to her, Caramel Arrow laid on her back as she pulled him closer and closer. "As repayment, I. . . Want to ask you if. . . You wanted . . . To go on a date for me? Well, not like I'm forcing you to, just was curious. ." Dark choco suggested as he slowly began to get up to his feet; Caramel Arrow cookie's eyes widened at the request, she wanted to say 'No thanks' but then again, he did save her from bleeding to possible death, so maybe she should to repay him. "Sure thing, and if we're not right for each other, then we'll be friends forever." Caramel Arrow replied, raising a fist in the air and letting a pinky stand, Dark coco's pinky intertwined with hers; and thus the deal was made. "Good, now get some rest, I worry for you sometimes." Dark choco instructed, a hand on her forehead as if to check her for a fever, Caramel Arrow chuckled and held his hand for a matter of time before letting her eyes escape into slumber. Dark choco cookie smirked gently and crept away to not awake her, he then gazed at a photo of him, Licorice cookie and Red Velvet cookie. "I miss you guys, but I hope you do better without me. . . But not for the darkness, for the light.".