Chapter 10 "A surprising encounter. ." (Affogato's POV)

Such fools cookies can be when they fall for my tricks, aren't I right? It's like when I say a rumor that is very absurd for an actual smartass, others believe me and find me 'the always right' cookie to listen to. Whilst others try to dig under my dough like when a Gummy snake sheds it's skin, but I simply never care or worry for my own benefit - just as long as that cookie never succeeds in wronging me. "Everything is going to plan, just as expected - soon Dark Cacao will not have me as a servant but I will be his king and he will be a puppet of mine." I giggled as I laid onto my bed and daydreamed of every resident of the Dark Cacao kingdom bowing down to me and doing every single command that escapes my lips; but was ruined when I heard a ear-numbing bang from the closet, walking over and opening it with a powerful force - I snickered as she stared into my eyes. "Well well well, who do we have here? A little mouse sneaking in and eavesdropping on me, are we?" I gripped onto the girl's cloak and pulled her out, she yelped in surprise and even tried to sneak a tiny dagger into my thumb; her short sunny brown hair waved and whipped in the air as if the girl had Gummy snakes for hair, I heard her grunt in frustration as I stamped my foot inches away from her ankle - I wouldn't have wanted to know what sound would even play if my foot hit it, a dreadful crack and her bratty scream for her 'Foster Father' to come to save her. "Why are you here, where are the others?" She asked me with a vicious, snappy tone as if to intimidate a higher being as I was; if she thought it worked, she's most definitely wrong! I only told her that I only wanted the king to be replaced with me so I could find another place incase the current castle of the cookies of darkness was decreased to burnt butter and broken pieces of bread; it only took a second when she pounded a strong kick into my gut - holding my stomach and swearing at her, I lost it and gripped her by the shoulders whilst yelling: "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME FOUND OUT, YOUR SILLY TACTICS WERE THE REASON DARK CHOCO LEFT US! IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU, CARAMEL TOFFEE COOKIE - GROW UP OR YOUR GOING TO SUFFER!" I felt the shiver in her voice as she tried to suck up her cries and pleads not to hurt her, silly girl. . . I'm just getting started on my plan, I let go of her and had the guards take her away by posing her as a thief trying to steal the deseased queen's jewellery and gems; Hearing her kick and scream and cry and beg for mercy satisfied my sinister hunger for chaos and was merely music to my ears. "Stupid girl, how dare she try to rat me out to the king by first trying to subdue me, I'll just have to convince her Dark choco doesn't care for her anymore and make her want to plunge a dagger into his heart. . . ." And with that, I finally let out a maniacal, sadistic and victorious laughter; every cookie will be MY puppet to control. . .