Chapter 11 "Clown in a cage" (C.T's POV)

"PLEASE NO, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME, HE'S LYING - HE'S ONLY USING YOU TO MAKE YOU ALL HIS PUPPETS!" I cried to the king after Affogato cookie told the guards I was a 'thief' and tried to steal some valuables, when that didn't work, I nearly had to resort to thrashing my legs around, screaming at the top of my lungs and beg them to not have me executed like I was told by Dark enchantress cookie when I was young. It wasn't long until I smacked the back of my head against a concrete wall, nearly breaking it for good - when I got to my senses, I looked around the place and was horrified: Chains, writings on the walls and marks on how many days someone had gone through in this hell of a dungeon. "Now what do I do? I'm scared, I want to go home!" I sobbed while stamping my feet like an angry icing penguin, I was both scared and upset that I was not only framed but also could have a chance of ending up like the villains of fairytales I heard growing up; like how in Snowflake cookie and the seven sugar gnomes when the evil queen had to dance on hot iron shoes until she dropped lifeless! I didn't want that! I'm only 12 and haven't even told Foster dad my secret yet. But I couldn't just wait here and God knows what else - I had to leave, find "Foster-Dad" and find a way to stop Affogato cookie from taking over "Foster-Dad" 's home, sighing and picking up a sugar cube, an idea struck my head and I threw it at a window I hopefully could fit into - only to miss and knock over some metallic weapon instead. "Shit," I thought, "What should I do now? What would Foster-Dad do in a situation like this? OH, He'd bust it down with his fists and beat every guard up! Wait- no, that would be too cringe; bleh even thinking about it makes ME cringe." For hours and hours on end, all I could do was think of new ideas and tactics to escape; something smart, something no cookie has ever tried before, something. . . Creative. The door opened slowly and the silhouette of the cookie who got me captured was there, as if listening in on me; He walked in and I saw his pathetic, evil mouth shaped into a curved line going up. "What do you want now?" I hissed at him, he came closer and sat down on an old wooden chair, so old it could break at any point - he opened his mouth and the words he said made me want to kill him right there and there. "I want to tell you a secret, about Dark Choco cookie. . ." Rolling my eyes and showing my teeth at him could've scared him abit as I saw him flinch a little; still, he continued speaking; that-good-for-nothing-scumbag! "Don't you dare try to lie to me too, you'll only get a shoe to your cheek." I hissed like a rattle-Gummy snake and looked away; I didn't like to look cookies in the eye, it sort of distorted me and made me nervous; it's always happened to me ever since I was young and fragile from the heat of the oven from where I was baked. "Ah ah ah, that is unacceptable behavior and I'll have to clear you of it if you don't listen to my side of the story." Affogato cookie smirked at the end of his sentence, his voice was under my dough and chilling me to the core of my heart. Charging at him would not solve anything but give me more trouble. He proceeded to explain in a horrid, chilling tone that made me want to scream at the top of my lungs to drown him out, but for now I had to listen and hopefully ignore him. "You see, I'm actually saving you from the dangers of cookies you currently trust. Just because a cookie wants to be your friend won't mean they want to because they like you, but to use you." I rolled my eyes at him and turnt away to face the bricked up wall, it was nearly being cracked apart and close to collapsing if we both weren't careful around it - maybe I could use it to my advantage? "You can't ignore me forever, Caramel Toffee, listen to me - I want to help you. ." He spoke in a tone as if to reassure and soothen, should I really listen to him? No, don't be stupid! He's getting into your head, Caramel Toffee cookie. He clearly could tell that I wasn't listening, he scoffed in disappointment and left the room; now, I'll have to create a strategy to escape or gain his trust - what if I pretend that I'll listen to what he wants me to hear, then knocked him unconscious and then say that a bandit had broken in and attacked him? Or maybe smash the half-broken brick wall as hard as I can with anything I could find and sneak away into the cold. I sat down on the cold, dirt-covered cobble and thought of the fun times I had when I was young and close to my foster-father, Dark choco cookie. My giggles made me abit happy while I played around with my shoulder-lengthened, silky-smooth copper hair, silent humming a tune of joy in my head.