Chapter 9

The chirping of birds wakes me up from my sleep

The chirping of birds wakes me up from my sleep. I rubbed my bleary eyes and looked out of the window. The sun is yet to rise but there was a pearly glow in the sky because of the December fog . I looked around and remembered that it was not my room and where I was. The clock is showing six in the morning.

I glanced at the bed, by looking it one can say that Rudra never came in the room . But the comforter that I am hugging to my chest like my life depends on it is telling a different story. There is no doubt that he was the one who came and covered me because I was cold.

How thoughtful of him.

A deep masculine musk that I think is the scent of his cologne is flooding my nostrils. I resist the urge to get a good sniff of the comforter.

No, I am not doing that.

Before I do anything stupid I stood up took the comforter and the pillow and kept them at their respective places. And moved to the closet, and the door to the bathroom is in the walk-in closet that's the second thing that I liked in his room.

The door is open which means that he is not there. I looked at my suitcase it's at the same place where I kept it last night.

After taking out everything necessary. I spent some good minutes trying to decide what to wear. It's always been a hassle for me to choose clothes. People say that women love to shop, but its not the case with me when I go shopping I get so confused when I see a lot of things whether it's clothes, accessories or any other stuff. Sometimes everything is good and sometimes nothing is good. I should hurry up so without thinking twice I take the first saree that is in the suitcase.

Before I could open the bathroom door myself the door opened and I crashed into something. I opened my eyes.

That something is My Husband .

The muscles of his chest are defined, and the man has abs for days with a dust of hair on them. Black intense eyes, perfectly shaped brows, the manly moustache and those perfectly symmetrical kissable lips.

How his lips would feel.....No Shivi we are not going there.

I scolded the inner me.

God. Of course, he'd have a body to go with his intense eyes, killer personality and perfect face. My hands clutched his broad shoulders tightly. Water droplets fell on my face from his wet hair. I tried to look away and wiggle out from his hold. This is downright embarrassing.

His wrapped arm tightens around me and yanks me straight until I'm flush with his bare chest. Which is rock-hard. I'm actually impressed by the wall of muscle before me .