Chapter 69

Dear Gental Reders.

Your voting speed is directly proportional to my writing speed. And this time you really made Me lazy.

The target to unlock the next chapter is 3.8 K votes.

Happy Reading

I look at Rudra sleeping beside Me

I look at Rudra sleeping beside Me. Finally. I don't think he has slept in the last three days, every time I saw him he was either on his phone or looking at Me. Now I see him sleeping peacefully.

My husband hasn't left my side since he came here. To Me. It's still disappointing how I believed something like that and thought he would leave Me. He might have never used his words but his actions were and are always saying that he loves Me.

It wasn't until Dad called on my new number.

" Shivanya. " He says as soon as I pick up the call. Maybe Papa or Mumma might have given him the number.

" Yes, Dad. " I say out of habit. He must know about Rudra and Me by now. I want to cut the call but I can't avoid everyone. I have to face them. Even Dadosa and Dadisa.

" I just called to tell you that you are like my daughter and I want you to keep that in mind. I want nothing more than both of you to sort everything out. " He says.

" I don't know Dad. I just don't want to force him. " I say honestly.

" Shivanya you never forced him to be with You and I can give you my word for that. I have seen him angry and frustrated a lot never so torn apart and tormented. " He says convincing Me.

" But he sent Me the divorce petition papers and it also had a letter the day he left for Bangalore. He clearly wrote that he wanted a clear start. I can't force him to be with Me. He will end up hating Me for the rest of our lives. " I say ending up crying again. Even when I try so hard to hold my tears they flow even harder.

"He didn't Shivanya. I don't know what happened but he didn't. Shivanya You Left Him. My Son Never Left You. " He says,

I can't find words to explain to him what happened. He might not know the reason. What I did that made Rudra hate Me so much that he didn't even want to be with Me.

" You did what her Mother did. " His voice breaks. My heart hammers against my chest as his words sink in.

Mumma said the same when she told me about Rudra's mother. I know his words aren't meant to hurt me. Just to make me realize what damage I am doing.