Bonus Part 1💖

Dear Gental Reders.

I am back with the first bonus chapter of the story. And I think a lot of you don't have any idea what the chapter holds.

Hope the bonus chapter reach 4K votes and lots of comments

I am super excited to start writing the next.

Happy Reading 📖

1 MONTH LATER.

The house feels empty without her. She didn't just make it home but breathed life into this structure. Into Me.

I don't know what to do. Even when I have quite a few things that need my attention. But my mind wanders to her at the end. No amount of sitting in front of all these papers does a thing. And it's been two days since she came back.

The knock on the door finally made me stand up from this chair. Rishi's head peeks inside even before I tell him to come in.

" I asked everyone to come to your place for drinks. Or we can go out. " He asked with a grin on his face.

" What! And Why would you do that? " I ask my voice slightly raised. I am definitely not in the mood of a company right now.

" If the girls are having fun why would I leave you out? Isn't you experiencing all this was the point? " He says giving me Are-you-stupid look.

" And what are the girls doing exactly? " I ask getting curious all of a sudden.

One of the girl he is talking about is mine.

" What do you expect ? A night out or something. " He says like he actually doesn't know anything about what the women are up to.

" Isn't your wife going ? " I ask.

" I will drop her to Meera's place in an hour. " He says.

" So you don't know what they are up to. Are they going to a club or something. " I ask. One can never be sure what happens when all the women are excited and secretive.

" Nope. Siya didn't say anything. " He says.

"Who did you invite? " I ask.

" It's just us. Madhav, his cousin and Raghav. Aur Mai to hu hi. " He says.
(And I am also here.)

" Come I can't let you sulk in this room. " He says closing the door.

Who says I will be sulking. I mutter calling Shivanya.

" Rudra ! Not again. Will you let me do anything. I can't just keep on answering your calls. " She says like a toddler throwing tantrums.

I just called her...... I can't exactly remember how many times.