Question Answer.

Hello Dear Gental Reders.

I don't think I can express my feelings. I still can't believe I actually finished writing the story. If I am being honest I just wanted to give it a try that's it. I didn't even thought anyone would even read it.

And here I am.
TEN months.
10th May 2023 to 9tharch 2024.
2500 Followers on Instagram and
2.6 K on Wattpad.
And each of you , your comments and votes matter to Me. Reaching a million mark.

It's too overwhelming to see that someone is waiting for you to publish a chapter

Thank you each one of you for giving the story of a new author a chance. Trying the work of someone not knowing what you are getting.

The entire journey of Rudra and Shivanya have been and still is really special to Me. Sometimes I just added scenes last minute , sometimes I wanted to reach a certain scene before months. I lost the plot at some point straying away wanting to write some more cute scenes. Which ended up a few additional chapters.

I downloaded Wattpad once and deleted it after a story or two a few years back. Last year I downloaded it again just to try writing. 😅

So here are a few questions I would love you all to answer.

Try to answer on the questions so that I know which question you are answering.

Q1. How did you found this story ?

(By how I mean from where you saw it first and ended up reading)

Q2. Which character did you related the most ?

Q3. Something that make it different from other Replacement Troup stories.

Q4. Which dialogue Is your favorite from the entire story that RUDRA said ?

Q5. Which dialogue Is your favorite said by Shivanya ?

Q6. Your Favorite side character ?

Q7. A change of behavior in a character other than the main lead you hated at start but liked by the end ?

Q8. A character other than the main leads you never hated ?

Q9. The most unexpected twist ?

Q10. One thing you didn't liked about Rudra ?

Q11. One thing you didn't liked about Shivanya ?

Q12. Which scene do you think was the best ?

Q13. Whose confession you loved the most ? Rudra or Shivanya.

Q14. A gesture that was cute by one our of Main leads ?

Q15. A scene or dialogue that gave you butterflies ? If you felt.

Q16. A scene that made you angry and frustrated ?

Q17. A scene that made you laugh out loud or giggle ?

Q18. A character you hated the most ?

Q19. Did you read the story in one go or waited for the next chapter to publish ?

Q20. After reading the complete story what do you think are the troups of The Replacement ?.

Thanks for taking your time and answering the questions.

You can drop your song suggestion on my insta question ans story. I have few in mind though.

Love you all. Meet you again in the bonus chapters.

P.S. Did you checked Madhav and Meera's Story

 Did you checked Madhav and Meera's Story