Chapter 19

Happy Reading

I know what I did was wrong but I was an emotional wreck last night and wasn't thinking straight

I know what I did was wrong but I was an emotional wreck last night and wasn't thinking straight. I glance at the clock it's nine in the morning. I was briefly aware of the doctor checking Me but I didn't responded much. But now I feel a little better.

Last night comes flashing in front of my eyes.
" I sorry please forgive Me. I will never walk away from you ever. I will do whatever you want me to do."
" I choose US meri Jaan , I choose you please stay. "
Did he mean what he said or did he just pity me because I was sick and irritating him.

He must have left by now. I sit up on the bed the fever is still there but a little better according to the Thermometer but I feel just the same. Tired .
My stomach growled with hunger , my last meal was yesterday's lunch.

I look out of the glass doors of the balcony. How my life has turned out , a disaster and nothing less. I turned my head as a reflex action when I heard the sound without even thinking.

Rudra stopped in his track when our eyes met. His sweatpants hanging low , shirtless as always, hair disheveled as if he was running his hand through his hair all night. A plate in his hand. He approaches me with slow steps and sat beside Me on the bed so close to me.

" Eat something you must be hungry. " He smiled when my stomach growled in response. He picked up the sandwich and brought it to my mouth.

" Open your mouth , you need to eat something before taking the medicine. " I reluctantly open my mouth taking a bite but don't say anything. I tried to take away the sandwich but he placed the plate away from my reach.

" I can eat on my own Mr Rathore. " I didn't want to be rude but my tone betrayed my intentions.

" No you can't. I am their Mrs Rathore , don't act like a child. " And feeds me one more bite.

" Is the sandwich that bad that you are making such a face. " And he makes a face , trying to copy me , making me smile. I would have laughed out loud if we weren't ignoring the Big Elephant in the Room. Which we both were avoiding.

"Just one more bite." He fed me the last bite like I am a child throwing tantrums at him. He gave Me some water and medicine to take and chuckled when I made a disgusted face while taking the medicine. After pulling the comforter above Me he is leaving.

"Wait ! , We need to talk. " He glanced back to Me.

" We have lots of time to talk but first you need to get better , so sleep. The doctor told me that you need rest. " And went out.

Last night he said that he would never walk away from Me. And he is doing exactly the same right now. Did he even think before speaking, how much his words affect Me. But he came again maybe he just went to keep the plate and bring the Laptop.

Wait why did he buy the laptop is he not going to the Hotel. I don't remember him doing anything in Udaipur. Like I mean doesn't he have some work to do.