Chapter 51

Read the note at last it might answer a lot of your questions.

" Rudra " I say looking at him his eyes are shut closed tightly like he is in pain

" Rudra " I say looking at him his eyes are shut closed tightly like he is in pain. The lights flicker on and off for a minute until the elevator stops at the ground floor.

" Rudra are you alright ? " I ask again tapping his arm. The lights switch on for the good.

" Yeahh.. " He says taking a labored breath.

" Are you sure ? " He doesn't look fine. Sweat beads are on his forehead that weren't there a minute ago , his fingers opening and closing in a fist . Like he is stopping himself from doing something.

We both step outside my eyes still fixed on him. I don't know what suddenly happened to him. One second he was talking to me and the other when I looked at him when he didn't answered , he was frozen at his place. He can't be clostrophobic I have been with him in a lift countless times and if that was the case he would not be having his office on the top floor of his hotel.

" Don't worry Shivanya I am fine. " He says now looking slightly better than earlier.

But why am not convinced.

" Are you sure , did something happened in the meeting , do you have pain somewhere in your body , did so...."

" Calm down , everything is fine , I am fine. " He says pulling Me closer as we reach the car and peck my forehead.

' He is fine , maybe I just overreacted. ' I say to myself after he close the car door and get behind the wheel. But his shaking fingers on the wheel worries Me. I can't help but takes his other hand and kiss the back of it a few times until it stops shaking.

" What are you doing if you want something all you need to do is ask , remember ? " He says , eyes still on the road.

" No , I was checking if my lipstick is really smudge proof or not. " I say with a laugh. Fully succeeded in distracting him.

We both come back to our room , we still has plenty of time to go back in the evening. I come out in the lovely weather Rudra is talking to someone on his phone about how he want the documents to be reviewed in the next few hours.

The private outdoor space is beautiful with short trees and specially that tent. If we would have been here in summer or spring I would have loved to spend a night in it. Even if both have the same bed. But sleeping where you aren't surrounded by brick wall but a thick tent is exciting.

The small pool is not something I like , I don't even like water , even if the pool is so freaking small and too shallow to drown. But I can't help myself.

Instead of going back inside I snoop around in the tent , laying down on the queen size bed I begin to read a romance on my phone still being too tired after the party.