Chapter 31

Happy Reading.

🎵No no no, maine pee nahi hai, no, maine pee nahi hai
No, maine pee nahi hai
Haanji, mainu pila di gayi hai

Pila di gayi hai, jyaada ho gayi hai
Kal se party nahi hai🎶

Rishi called Me as soon as I reached back like he is keeping Me on surveillance

Rishi called Me as soon as I reached back like he is keeping Me on surveillance. The family of the Groom aka Raghav has arrived that's what I heard from him. My relationship with Raghav is purely Business which too was when his father was alive just some promotion of the hotel at the start of my career. His father runs the biggest Media Empire in India which he inherited a few years ago and expanded at a lightning pace but from last year he has been running it alone after his Father's death.

Some cousins of Rishi and a few men from Raghav's family probably his cousins are now gathered around in the private area of the club. Talking amongst themselves , Rishi and Raghav have been in a conversation for the last fifteen minutes. Talking I don't know what may be about the wedding and functions. Something that I have no experience with. I checked my phone to see any messages or texts from Shivanya but looks like my Biwi is pissed off at something, hope that's not Me.

The door open and the person I see almost make me choke on my whiskey. I don't get shocked but he is not someone I wasn't expecting. I didn't knew Rishi invited him or maybe he is with Raghav. The later is highly possible. He hasn't seen Me yet without looking at anyone else he walk in the direction where Rishi and Raghav are in sitting. It's Raghav who acknowledge his presence , I was right.

I walk to the minibar to get myself a drink and He sees me and come beside me. Acknowledging my presence with a nod. Which I returned not that I expected anything more from him.

" Whiskey on rocks. " He ordered the bartender and we both walked towards the glass wall looking down at the people dancing.

" How is Shivanya? " He asked maybe still doubtful about me.

" She is good and will be happy to see you." I reply with a straight face. I am clear with my relationship with the rest of the family but our dynamics still have some bad blood.

" She is with you , here ? " Did he expect me to leave my wife at home and attend a wedding alone.

I just nod at his question taking a sip from my drink. " Is anyone else with you ?" I ask before thinking.

" Naa Man it's only Me " A little disappointed course through me. " If I would have even bought any one of them then I don't think I would survive the next two days with constant grumbling and sarcastic remarks. " He adds, making my lips twitch In a smile.

There is a hollow feeling in Me. At least he has someone who keeps on nagging at him just because they love him dearly. That's the only reason why when I saw Madhav I thought maybe Mumma or Dad might have accompanied him. My time in Udaipur was memorable I would have been happy like a child if one of them was with him.