Chapter 24

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT .

Happy Reading 📖

I turn a few more pages taking out the magazine again and start reading the Interview of a new Painter

" Will I ever be in any magazine. " I say to myself.

But the thought is tempting and scary at the same time and you can't have both the things.

I already made the decision for Myself. I am in my comfort zone , being no one and I would like to keep it that way but the situation is changing. Now it's not just Me alone in particular.

My phone vibrates in my hand . Exactly fifteen minutes! , he is too punctual.

"Now let's come to the point." His business mode is on.

" Ryan did you think about what I texted you earlier. " I asked him. Earlier I texted him about the renewal of my contract with the Agency which handles everything related to my art pieces.

"Yay I talked to a few people regarding what you want but it's not possible before the exhibition. "
His voice is serious.

" But Why ! I just want to tell My Husband and no one else. " Now I am literally pleading with him.

" Look when a few months back we asked , you wanted to keep things the way they were , now you have signed the contract and we can't afford a single word to be out. "

I didn't reply, there wasn't anything to say.

" I know you might not want to hide stuff from your husband or keep it secret but the timing is crucial. Just one month then you can tell him. Don't breach the contract Rising Star , you will get in trouble. Penalty and other stuff can be avoided if you just keep it under wraps for some time." I know that he is right at some point.

"As I have any other options. " I am clearly annoyed and he knows that , I hardly demand anything and I asked for one thing and they refused.

" Don't be sad. You can tell him after the exhibition no one will question you. If you want you can even go public and scream on top of your lungs , no problem . " His consolation won't work.

"I would rather avoid the latter I am happy in my current position."

"You know that , if you go public it won't change a thing." He assures Me.

" No it's Fine the way it is. I won't tell a soul. "

" Ok take care. I will be in touch. "

I don't want to hide anything from Rudra when he is too good to Me . Earlier it was Rohan I was going to marry and the way he reacted the day we met. I didn't want to tell him anything at least for the foreseeable future. But Rudra is not like Rohan he is different .

The only person I can talk with is Bhaisa or Papa as they are always there for Me and know the legal things far more better than Me. As we got older, Papa was there for us. A strict but steady influence, someone we could count on. Mumma is the nurturing one. The one we come to for hugs and comfort, our dumping ground when shit goes wrong. They are a perfect example of a Grumpy and Sunshine couple. But I don't want them to worry about Me. So Bhaisa is my only option.