Chapter 10

I normally do not eat with the entire family or I can say that no one eats together in our house , they come to eat when they feel like it and usually ask the helpers to get their food in their rooms

I normally do not eat with the entire family or I can say that no one eats together in our house , they come to eat when they feel like it and usually ask the helpers to get their food in their rooms. It is now that everyone is gathered in the dining room but some are busy on the phone or talking to themselves . All is just drama . It won't take Shivanya much time to know how dysfunctional this family is.

A smile automatically appeared on my face when I reply our interaction , her cheeks were flushed red. The way she was looking at me with that adorable innocence in her eyes and the Reaction that she gave me . Fuck I was trying hard to keep my hands from wandering , kissing her.

God! I plan to get more of such a reaction from her.

Looking beautiful in that red saree.
She is patiently waiting for me to eat the Gajar Ka Halwa I can feel it . But I plan on making her wait when everyone is enjoying the Halwa and passing gifts. I ate it without giving any reaction, for which she was eagerly waiting and left the room for my home office.

Dadisa called after me " Rudra " I turned around but she didn't say anything.
" Kahiye jo kehana chahti hai aap Dadisa." I said
( Say what you want to say Dadisa.)

"Don't you think you should give some gift to her, I mean it's a ritual you know " she says , I know what she wants to say.

"Don't worry I am taking her to buy her gift in the afternoon. " Her face gleams with happiness and she leaves.

I was already planning to get her a wedding ring today but it would be better if I take her with me.

Before I leave for work I see her sitting on the floor unpacking her stuff the door is open . She turned around as if she sensed my presence and looked up at me.

"Be ready in the afternoon we need to go somewhere. "
"Where ?" She asked
"I will let you know afterwards " I say and leave for work .

♠️

It was one in the afternoon Shivanya must be waiting for me I quickly wrapped up my work, and Mr Sharma came into the office.
" Sir everyone is in the conference room waiting for you. " I totally forgot about the meeting with the finance department.

" Reschedule it ." He looks at me as if I have grown horns on my head it's not his fault I never delay my work . "OK Sir " He knows it better than to question me . He has worked for me from the start and is a loyal man.

When I reached home and climbed the stairs the living area was filled with the aroma of something delicious . I lean next to the wall and watch her She is cooking Pasta and is not aware of my presence , she tastes the food with a wide smile appearing on her face and turn around to get the plate and fork when I come up behind her, and when she turns around and sees how close I am, she bounces back. Her hand flies to her chest, covering her heart.