Chapter 47

Dear Gentle Readers

Happy Reading 📖.

I get the painting in the office keeping the cupcake in his fridge with a post it note on it and an I rose I plucked from the garden

I get the painting in the office keeping the cupcake in his fridge with a post it note on it and an I rose I plucked from the garden. I know its not a good thing to pluck flowers but still. Only after that, I get to work now that everyone has come on time. The florists have begun with the arrangements , the seating arrangements were done yesterday , the performers have given rooms , and the cake has arrived in the kitchen just like the way I wanted blue and white fondant like his hotel logo color which is made with the fondant. The catering has confirmed their arrival timing. Mr Sharma would be taking responsibility for the guests who flew in for the party.

Everything is on track. But I haven't seen Rudra , Mr Sharma told me he is busy with the guests.

When just one hour was left I began to look for him , I can't believe I spent the entire day without even looking at him when we were in the same building after the argument in the morning. He didn't one come to check on the arrangements I was here the entire time. At the party on which I spent a lot much time arranging everything last minute just so that I could help him.

He is making such a big thing out of it.

I went to the suite he used taking the card on my way thinking he would be there to get ready atleast.

I look at the blue saree kept on the bed , on top of it is a blue Velvet box and near the foot of the bed are shoe boxes containing Jimmy Choo pearl heels . If he hadn't have told me about it yesterday I would have thought that it was an apology gift from him for yelling at Me. 'It was your fault ' My inner voice whispered.

The discarded garment bag on the bed tells Me that he already left after getting ready.

I get ready not that I have an option I was excited for the party earlier but now my mood has been dulled

I get ready not that I have an option I was excited for the party earlier but now my mood has been dulled. I make my way down to the hall to check on the catering and the performers. The guests have begun to come but there is no sign of Rudra instead of him I find Rishi and Bhaisa talking near the bar.