Chapter 65

Dear Gentle Readers we are close to 3 Million views.

Hope you saw the spoiller on Instagram.

Happy Reading .

I waited for him the entire night after reaching back home

I waited for him the entire night after reaching back home. But I don't know when he came last night all I saw was his car leaving and his scent lingering in the room along with the comforter he put on Me on the living room couch.

He left Me on the doorstep of the Mansion here in Jodhpur. Dadisa and Dadosa aren't here . Dad won't be coming in the next few days hence Pasha is with Him. If my little bundle of sunshine would have been here with Me atleast I would have been less lonely.

I didn't feel this lonely even when I first came into this house.

When I entered only Lata Aunty had a smiling face maybe because she doesn't read newspapers. I saw everyone , who had expressions on their faces that felt like someone sprinkled salt on my open wound.

The only thing I told my family was everything was fine. Bhaisa was a bit worried regardless of Rudra's reaction but I lied to them that everything was fine between us. If I had been honest with them, the conversation would have ended on a whole different level and I don't want them to call Rudra and put my point. It's a  Husband and Wife's thing which I think I can solve without involving my entire family.

Rudra may feel forced to forgive Me. Which I don't want.

My gaze was set on the stack of documents with other mails which would have been my new contract. But now it isn't. At least no one opened it like Bhaisa said.

A hundred different things that need to be done run in my mind.

My phone buzzes on the centre table as Ryan's name flashes on the screen. He has been nothing except a good friend and a well-wisher to Me till now. No one in his place would have warned me about the actions the agency is taking after he was told not to contact Me.

"Hii." I say picking up his call.

" How are you holding up." He asks.

" It's fine. Whatever is done is done ? No use of crying over spilt milk. " I say , feeling like it's me who needs to hear this.

Someone who tells me everything will be fine.

"It will be fine. I know you are worried , everything is working against you. I should not be asking this again but are you sure it's no one in your family by any chance told anyone, maybe some close relatives. " He asks hesitantly.

" No, it's not possible. I didn't even tell my husband you know that right. " I say , I don't have the energy in me to argue with him.

" It's not from our side that's for sure , your details were not disclosed to anyone. Only a few selected people knew about you. " He says.