Perfectly His

By-LGBTPheonixRider

Summary: Its raining hard and Kevin forgot his key...what will happen when a certain sockhead lends him a hand?
***********************

The rain poured heavily against the cul de sac as the thunder and lightning screamed above it. It had been a while since the cul de sac had such a downpour and The students of Peach Creek High School did not care for it one bit. It was less then a week til summer yet the weather denied them any ease, forcing them to cling to umbrellas and running as fast as they could to get out of the rain.

Kevin was no exception, he had rode all the way home on his bike, his body cold and soaked from the long ride from the high school. He pulled up to his house at the corner of the cul de sac and jumped off his bike, walking along side the bike and positioning it against his house before making a break for the porch.

Kevin cursed under his breath as his whole body shook from the cold. His hand reached for the doorknob and twisted quickly, thinking about the warm shower that waited for him. But as he pushed expecting the door to open he nearly hit face first against the door. Kevin frowned as realization crossed his features. He completely forgot his parents weren't going to be home til late. With that thought crossing his mind he felt a sting of worry hit him as he knew he didnt grab his house key this morning. Cussing to himself again for remembering his key he took a deep breath, trying to hold onto hope as he looked under the pot near the door for the spare key. His heart sank as the empty slot under the pot just smiled up at him.

His parents werent home and the spare key missing, he had no way to get into his house. Damn, what was he going to do now? luckly on the porch he was out of the rain but the wind was catching up and freezing him to the bone. His body gave another shake as the wind pushed at him.

He sighed and sat down on the bench in front of his house, unsure of what to do. He knew the windows were locked and the garage was too. His mind started to go through possible solutions, using the rest of the hope that he had left.

He sat and shivered in silence, contemplating his options. "good heavens, kevin! What are you doing? you'll catch a cold out here!" Eddward called out. Kevin looked up in surprise, seeing the shorter boy standing there.

Double D stood at the other side of the street from Kevin, he must have glanced out the window and saw him, because he looked confused and was a bit out of breath. Not to mention the boy was wearing a loose sweater and sweat pants instead of his normal buisness casual attire he wore at school. Eddward tensed as the wind pushed against his small body, the large umbrella moving with the wind but was large enough to keep the nerdy boy dry even with the wind. "I can't get inside, I forgot what I did with my damn key." Kevin snipped, his anger pointed at himself more then anything.

Eddward seemed to contemplate something for a moment before speaking. "Well you can't just sit out here! Why don't you come over and get out of the cold? I know i'm not your company of choice but-" kevin smirked and stood up.

"no, that'd be rad. Thanks." Kevin replied as he ran over to Double D, who extended the umbrella out to cover them both as they walked back to his home.

Kevin looked over at Edd as they walked up to his house. He had a bright friendly smile as he fixed his hat with his free hand. Kevin always wondered what was under that hat. But there were bigger things he wondered about with Double D.

Truth was he has a huge crush on the brainiac. He has been interested in the nerdy boy since he forced eddy to kiss Edd, it was only then he realized as he laughed, he suddenly had something grow in the pit of his stomach, and when he stopped laughing he realized that he was jealous that Eddy got to kiss him. Kevin at the time could'nt believe he had interest in one of those dweebs.