Young & Beautiful~

By- Shirorinyuaru

Summary: (none)

WARNING: Smut, Smut, Smut, Smut Smut, and smut.
**********************
Edd sat on the edge of his bed, moonlight pouring in from his bedroom window. His curtains flowed towards him as the cool wind entered the room, licking his skin. He shivered slightly, running his hands over his arms, looking up at the full moon as its light radiated down onto his face. The ebonette had not been able to sleep as of late. Instead, he spent his nights up and at the edge of the bed, thinking about Kevin. He would replay the events of the day in his mind, reliving every touch, breath, and murmured word of affection his boyfriend had allowed him. It was absolutely perfect. He was absolutely perfect.

And yet.

Edd had to wonder...Would Kevin always love him like he did now? It was a question that plagued his mind constantly. With his nails digging into the skin of his arms, he stood, making his way over to the window and sitting down on the sill, his head tilted up to the sky. The boy exhaled slowly, his eyes fluttering shut momentarily as he tried to will away the thoughts. They would not remove themselves from the tortured ebonette's mind.
~
Kevin paced around his room in silence, gnawing on his lower lip, focused on his thoughts. The ginger's clock read 1:00 AM, and yet he could hardly imagine sleeping at this moment in time. Instead, his imagination wandered to Edd. Day after day, he had noticed that whenever he would complement his boyfriend, Double D would seem delighted for a few swift seconds before the light in his eyes dulled and he seemed more down than he was before. Kevin was worried that something was bothering Edd. Tonight, he decided, he would sneak into the dork's room and crawl into bed with him. He'd ask him what was up when Edd awakened.

With that final decision, Kevin moved to his closet and changed into a pair of baggy jeans and a tank before throwing on a leather jacket and grabbing his hat. He checked himself over in the mirror, fixing his jacket. With a final sigh, he slipped on his shoes and slipped out of his room, making his way down the stairs and outside, walking over to Edd's silently.
~
Edd was still focused on the moon. He sighed and murmured a few lyrics from one of his favorite songs. "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?" he asked out loud to no one in particular. He knew Kevin was tucked away in his bed, sleeping away the night, safe and sound, without any knowledge of Edd's behavior. For some reason, that upset Edd even more and he pulled his knees to his chest, trying again, "Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?" he asked louder, letting out a shuddering breath.

Kevin had heard Edd and stood in shock, looking up at his boyfriend. So that was it...He had been concerned about Kevin's feelings for him. Edd was worrying over something that he didn't need to, for the ginger was madly in love with the dork, and that wouldn't change no matter how many years passed, how they aged, or how they changed. Edd would always be his dork, and Kevin would always be Edd's jock. Kevin just needed to make sure that Edd knew that at this point.

With that, he climbed up the tree next to Edd's window and sprawled himself out against one of the branches right in front of his boyfriend. Kevin knew that the ebonette was too focused on his thoughts and the light of the moon to notice his presence, so he wracked his head for a way to get his attention without scaring the poor boy. At the same time, he wanted to use this moment to reassure his boyfriend that the ginger would always love him. He found the perfect way and began to quietly sing lyrics of the same song to Edd.

"I've seen the world, lit up as my stage now. Channeling angels in, the new age now. Hot summer days, rock and roll..." Kevin began, eyes locked on Edd's figure, his emotions pouring from just his gaze.

Edd was jolted out of his thoughts when he heard a soft voice that seemed to be serenading him. He snapped his head to Kevin's figure, his mouth falling open slightly as his eyes met the ginger's fiery gaze. His voice caught in his throat and all he could do was stare as his lover tried to reassure him with the very same song he had been quoting earlier. Slowly, he began to smile as Kevin halted his singing, looking up at Edd hopefully.