The Anniversary

By- English at Heart

Summary: (none)

Warning: There is a part smut-thing but I'll tell you when it happens and ends if you don't want to read it.
**************************
Edd and Kevin walke to their table and sat down quietly; Edd blushing greatly and Kevin smiling at his doing so.

“Kevin this is so sweet of you. Taking us out to this fine restaurant and all,” Edd said with a big smile.

“You deserve it babe. You’re the perfect boyfriend,” he replied as he held Edd’s hand across the table.

At that, Edd leaned across and gave Kevin a long passionate kiss. He heard a few rash comments and felt a few people stare, but he didn’t care anymore. He loved Kevin; and Kevin loved him. That’s all that mattered. He didn’t know how long the kiss lasted, but they didn’t stop until a smiling waitress came up and gave them two plates of covered food; Edd’s with a red bow on top.

“I ordered ahead for us. Hope you don’t mind?” Kevin asked Edd with a raised eyebrow.

“No of course not! That is rather romantic actually,” he replied, squeezing Kevin’s hand tighter.

“Just let me know if you two need anything else, okay?” said the waitress.

“Certainly,” Edd said, turning to look up at her.

“Yeah thanks,” added Kevin, not taking his eyes off of Edd.

The waitress turned to leave, but before she walked away, she turned back and added, “You guys look perfect together by the way,” and then she strolled away; dropping a rose from her shirt pocket on the table of a young woman sitting alone on the way, who responded by making a heart with her hands and smelling the rose with a big smile.

The two lovers shared a smile and a final hand squeeze before they began to eat. They shared stories about their day at Peach Creek High and had a few good laughs as Edd explained Eddy’s latest idea for a scam, a few romantic stares and one last kiss before Kevin led Edd out the door with his hand gently but protectively on the small of his back.

When they got near Kevin’s car, Kevin pulled Edd towards him and leaned him towards the car, kissing him ever so gently. Sometimes Edd forgot how gentle his touch could be. As he began to kiss back deeper and more passionately, Kevin held his waist tighter. When they finally broke their kiss, they looked deep into each other’s eyes, both of their faces flushed.

“There’s something I wanna show ya’,” Kevin whispered against Edd’s soft lips, still freshly bruised from their kiss. Edd nodded and grabbed his hand, holding it tight. Kevin pulled him off of the car as they walked down the sidewalk, standing close.

———

After a few minutes of walking in mind calming silence, Kevin told Edd to close his eyes. Edd gave him a questioning look, wondering what could be about to happen. But after a moment, he smiled and closed them tightly. To which Kevin smiled smugly and got behind Edd’ leading him by the waist.

Edd could see lights between his eyelids. He grabbed Kevin’s hands and pulled him against his back, leaning into him.

“Someones affectionate today,” Kevin teased, kissing Edd’s neck which evoked a soft moan form his partner.

“Open your eyes,” he whispered into Edd’s ear.

To that, Edd opened his eyes and gasped at what was before him
“Kevin it’s beautiful!” he smiled.

“That’s not it, Dork. Look down,” he stepped beside him and leaned over. Edd did the same and smiled greatly. Before him was a magnificent fountain lit up in the night. And in the water, were colored rocks that spelled out ‘Kev + Edd’.

Edd was speechless. Kevin stood smiling, celebrating his job well done in sweet silence. He wrapped an arm around Edd and pulled him close. Edd, in turn, leaned against him and they stood staring at the rocks. Eventually they fogot where they were and were just enjoying each other’s company.

“You ready to go?” asked Kevin. Edd nodded quietly, the smile never leaving his face, and they walked back to Kevin’s car. Kevin drove home while Edd told him how much he enjoyed the date. The ride home was short, there weren’t many cars out on the road.

They went back to Kevin’s house, since his dad wasn’t home, and went up to his room. Edd sat on the bed while Kevin took off his own shirt, then threw on some sweat pants. he gave Edd one of his baseball shirts that he used to use for practice; now reserved for Edd’s visits.

°*~It Begins (• ε •) ~*°

Edd undressed and threw it on while Kevin was in the bathroom. When he came out, he saw Edd laying on his bed on his back, eyes closed. So he walked over quietly and got on the bed, leaning over him.

He brushed his nose against Edd’s and he opened his eyes slowly. They smiled against each other’s lips and Kevin teased him with quick little kisses. Edd laughed and took off Kevin’s hat, tossing it to the side. Kevin, feeling exposed, took off Edd’s hat in return. At first Edd reached to stop him, but remembered that Kevin had seen him without it and was okay with what was hidden underneath. To him, he was still Edd; nothing that had to do with mere looks would change that.

Kevin kept teasing him with kisses until he was pulled down and his slightly chapped lips were mashed against Edd’s soft lips. They broke their kiss to stop for air, which they sometimes forgot they needed, and Kevin kissed Edd’s cheek and ear.

“You’re mine…” he whispered sweetly into it.

“Always,” he heard Edd whisper back.

Kevin began to kiss his neck slowly and kindly. Then he lay down next to Edd anf put his arm behind his head and the other around Edd’s shoulder. Edd, feeling a but aroused from all the kissing, and feeling like Kevin deserved something for that absolutely wonderful evening, rolled on top of Kevin and began to kiss his bare chest. Kecin put his hands on Edd’s waist and moaned quietly. He was enjoying this attention extremely.

—-

They sat there, eyes closed, foreheads against each other’s, hand’s now on each other’s necks. They stayed that way until they both caught their breath. Then Kevin broke the still silence by giving Edd a soft kiss.

“Happy anniversary, Edd,” he whispered. Edd smiled and leaned over to get some tissue off of Kevin’s night table; a gift from himself for this occasion, and handed a few to Kevin. They both cleaned off and Edd disposed of the tissues, when he returned, Kevin was in bed, still undressed, waiting for him. Edd, who supposed his shower could wait til morning, crawled in and Kevin wrapped his arm around him, scooting closer. Edd turned to his side and scooted back into Kevin.

°*~It Ends (• ε •)~*°

Edd was about to say how perfect this night has been when he heard Kevin snoring. He smiled to himself and realized how tired he was also. Good thing it was Saturday, because he would have trouble getting up for school in the morning, then he’d fall asleep and get behind in classes and it was just too much to think about right now.

“Goodnight Kevin,” he whispered and then grabbed the hand Kevin had wrapped around him and fell fast asleep in the arms of his lover.
***********************
I completely forgot about this last Saturday so shot me with a stick and feed me to the dolphins...

Yeah, I don't know what's happening lately to me.