Dorks and The Monkey King

By- Xictor

Summary: When a scam goes wrong, Kevin wants his sweet revenge.

(A/N: HEY LOOK ITS ANOTHER SHORT CRACK-SHOT! Sorry for not telling you guys like last time...heh, I left so many angry and confused... Oh well!)
**********************
"Come back here dorks!" Kevin yelled shredding fiercely on his bike. Kevin was furious and filled with rage. He just got scammed by the Eds. Eddy had opened a hair cut service and unfortunately, Kevin was one of the customers. Ed was in charge of cutting the hair and cut off all the hair on Kevin's head. Kevin became sad and then became angry. He began to chase the Eds on his bike to get his revenge.

"Quick Over here!" Eddy yelled while pointing to the lane. His voice was filled with fear. He was now regretting that he had scammed Kevin in the first place. He thought it would be a fun prank but it went horribly wrong.

Kevin didn't stop chasing the Eds. He wanted his sweet, sweet revenge. He began to gain speed and chased the Eds through the lane. Edd jumped in front of Kevin.

"Kevin! Violence isn't the answer. Can't we work this out the mature way?" Edd asked. Edd was cut short when Kevin grabbed a pipe and whacked Edd in the face with it. He kept chasing the Eds on his bike.

Kevin was on a rampage. He wouldn't stop until he killed the Eds. The Eds had kept running until they found a dead end. Kevin was about to maim Ed and Eddy until Eddy grabbed Ed as a battering Ram and smashed ed into the dead end. Ed and Eddy were in the construction site. they began to run through the construction site until Kevin was stuck in tar. He began to curse at the Eds until they had fully ran away from him.

"What a sap!" Eddy yelled. They then burst into laughter while running back to the cul de sac. They grabbed Double D and went back to the cul de sac. They had thought that they were safe until they heard a yell of anger and fury. It was Kevin! He had a 2x4 and was ready to pound them. He began to speed towards them with the 2x4. Jonny was running at Kevin to get Plank. Eddy began to shudder in fear. As a last defense, Eddy threw Double D at Kevin. Kevin flew off of the bike with Plank. Jonny caught Plank in his hands.

"I'll never let you hang out with Kevin ever again!" Jonny said. Edd had woken up after hitting Kevin off of his bike. He opened his eyes and found his lips against Kevin's. HE screeched in fear. He got up and wiped his lips got up. on all fours.

"Dork dork dork dork dork." Kevin said. He began screeching like a chimp. Kevin had hit his head so hard that no he had became a chimp! He began to chase Double D around with hearts in his eyes. Kevin now wanted to mate with Double D.

"Eddy! Help me!" Double D yelled. Eddy couldn't do anything but laugh. Ed and Eddy began to laugh out loud. Jonny joined them and they laughed their asses off until sunset.