Chapter TWENTY FIVE - Slytherin party - part1 - The tale only you and I know

In case you are not familiar with ragtime, this YouTube video is for you, its a ragtime cover of blackpink :)

It was difficult to fathom that within a mere few hours, I had managed to fully recover. Gone were the lingering traces of my tipsy and unsteady state, thanks to the potent combination of Ominis's potions and Sebastian's expert care. Only a lingering, dull headache remained, a subtle reminder of the head injury I had sustained during the intense match.

Ominis proved to be a master of catastrophe management, skillfully orchestrating a scenario where no one suspected me as the culprit. When I asked about his clever tactics, he simply quipped, "I rarely exploit my lineage, but on this occasion, I did. And who would dare to contradict the poor blind boy?"

Deep gratitude swelled within me for their unwavering support, their refusal to allow me to drown in the suffocating tides of shame and guilt. They valiantly defended my honor and stood as my steadfast allies. Yet, a crucial question loomed before us: how should we proceed with the upcoming party?

Luckily, Sebastian came with the news that Imelda had spoken to Griffin, who generously offered up the Gryffindor venue.

With this promising news, I found myself once again standing at the entrance of the secret werewolf chamber, eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Slytherin companions.

Resplendent and refreshed from a recent bath, I adorned myself in the exquisite depths of a velvet bolero jacket, the hue of which rivaled the starlit night. Its impeccable tailoring harmoniously blended with the embellished white blouse that graced my frame. To complete the outfit, I opted for my beloved pair of tailored trousers, forsaking the familiar embrace of field boots in favor of elegant black lace-up heels, a prized acquisition recently bought from Galdrag's shop.

Without the presence of a flowing cape, my outfit exuded a flamboyant charm, accentuated by the cascade of my wavy, dark hair framing my face.

I hesitated to venture inside without Ominis and Sebastian, for I yearned to witness their faces glow up with wonder as they beheld the enchanting space I had discovered last year.

"Wow," Sebastian's voice resonated behind me, causing me to swiftly pivot and catch sight of his arrival, fashionably only ten minutes behind schedule. Ominis redirected his attention toward his friend, curious about the cause of such exclamation.

"Um, nothing," Sebastian replied, attempting to downplay his awe. "It's an exceedingly captivating place."

"She looks stunning, isn't she?" Ominis asked in return, his words directed at Sebastian, leaving me momentarily speechless in their wake.

"Well," Sebastian began, a mischievous twinkle in his eye, "I'd venture to say she looks positively scandalous. But it suits her." Sebastian quipped, eliciting laughter from all of us as I warmly greeted them.

"Are we ready?" I asked, gesturing toward the imposing letter 'K' that adorned the entrance.

A resounding monosyllabic affirmation filled the air as we went in. Leading them through the corridor, I shared the sight before us with vivid descriptions. The ghostly werewolf statues had now given way to a majestic display of Slytherin green and silver flags. The corridor hummed with the mingling presence of students from all four houses, drawn to this enchanting gathering. Tables filled with butterbeers and delicious snacks awaited us.

"Do I detect the unmistakable aroma of butterbeer?" Ominis asked smirking.

Without hesitation, I swiftly retrieved two butterbeers from the table and offered to them. Opting for pumpkin juice myself, I silently resolved to steer clear of any drinking, mindful of the recent events.