7- What's my name?

It now had been 9 months since they left, and I couldn't be loving it more. I'd forgotten all about the old gang and I just had fun with Harry, Uma and Gil. Me and Maire had only went on 2 more dates after that but we weren't official, yet. I plan to ask her sometime this week.

We were all sitting in the Shop when Harry came in. I came out from my shift and handed Harry a tray of the horrid food served here.

We all looked at the TV to see Mal, with blonde hair. Uma came out of the back too, she looked at the TV.

"Poser!" Uma yelled in frustration.

"Traitor" Harry yelled next.

"Back-Stabber!" I then yelled.

Then it was quiet. "Hello?" Uma said annoyed, signalling for the rest of the crew to chime in. They all started throwing various different foods on the TV.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Harry got up and wiped his finger across the TV, revealing Mal's face. "How i'd love to wipe the smile's off their faces." He licked his finger with the food on it, "Know what I mean?".

"One can only hope" I sighed with an evil smirk on my face, I looked off to Gil. "Gil! You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" I said annoyed.

He ate the egg that was in his mouth and said, "Yeah. What they said."

I turned away to see Uma sitting on the table. "That little traitor! Who left us in the dirt." She said looking around, noting for the crew to encourage her.

"Who turned her back on evil!" I said with anger on my face, I felt an arm around my shoulder, it was Marie. I exhaled and calmed down.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to join their gang!" Gil said. I face-palmed to this and Harry and Uma just glared at him.

"Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember" He said stupidly continuing, "She called her Shrimpy and the name just... kinda" Uma walked closer to him and he gulped, "stuck". I slapped him upside his head.

Uma continued to rant on, "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left us nothing!"

Gil idioticly said, "No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you would had the shrimp-"

I cut him off, warning him by saying, "You need to stop talking!"

Harry looks at Uma and says, "Look, we have her turf now!"

"Yeah, they can stay in Bore-adon-" I started but was cut off by Uma saying.

"Harry, Shar, that's her turf now! And I want it too! We should not be getting their left overs!"

"Yeah we are just as important as they are!" Maire chimed in.

"Come on, daughter and son of Hook, son of Gaston, daughter of Jafar and, most of all, ME! Daughter of Ursula! What's my name?" Uma said.

Harry and I responded with, "Uma~" we smirked at each other.

"What is my name?" She asked Gil.

He swallowed another egg and said, "Mm. Uma?"

"What's my name? What's my name?" Uma starts singing A cappella.

Me and the rest of the crew shout, "UMA!"

Uma
This is all hands on deck!
Callin' out to lost boys and girls.

Me
I'm Getting tired of the disrespect!
We won't stop till we rule the world.