21- Hades

I was working in the Chip Shoppe for some extra money (even though I don't need it) when Gil left came over to me.

"Hey, Cricket?" He said

"Yeah Gil?" I responded.

"Isn't Dizzy and Celia going today?" He asked.

"Yeah they are, I'm going as soon as my shift ends" I said looking at the clock while delivering the last plate. "Which is now! Bye Beau!" I said throwing off my apron and running out.

"Bye Shar!" He said waving.

I hid in an ally and shapeshifted into a bird to try and catch their ride.

I got there as soon as they threw their stuff in the car. They were looking around, talking to Mal and Beasty Boy.

I landed on the roof and shifted. I saw Celia and Dizzy look around for me still, so I whistled loud. Their heads snapped up to where I was.

"THERE SHE IS!" Celia shouted.

I smirked and jumped off the roof to shift into a bird again and landed in front of them.

"NO-MI!" Celia shouted while Dizzy yelled, "MI-MI!"

"Hey girls! Now you didn't think I was gonna miss you going to Bore-adon, did you?" I asked them with a eyebrow raised.

"Never" Dizzy responded wholeheartedly and Celia smiled on response.

They looked at me pleadingly, I groaned, "Fine!!!" I said opening my arms, "but still slowly.." I said a little nervous.

Again, they slowly came into my arms and hugged me, I hugged back.

"Ima miss you two dumbasses" I said chuckling and rolling my eyes.

"We'll miss you too" Dizzy said.

"And we will write to you everyday!! Promise" Celia added, knowing my next question.

I smiled at them and pulled away. I turned to Mal and Beasty Boy, who were still standing next to us, and said, "I need to borrow Celia real quick, ok? Bye" I said grabbing Celia's hand and walking away. I blew a kiss to Dizzy and she got in the car.

"Woah! No-mi you good?" She asked.

She saw my serious face and stood still, "Hades.. he's gonna try get out today, just keep Dizzy and the twins safe and I'll do what I can. Please" I said to her.

"Of course," she held out her pinky, "pinky promise" she said.

I breathed out. "Ok.. ok, yeah. Welp.. see you soon Voodoo Queen." I said smiling.

"See you Sailor" she said mocking a salut and smirking back. She walked away.

I heard footsteps behind me, they didn't seem like threatening ones, more like calm and gentle ones. Wait.. there's two sets of them. One was heels and the others were boots, not boots you find on the Isle, more like fancy heels ones. Ok so it's gotta be 2 if the Core Four. Jay is in the car and Mal and Ben are still standing there, next to Celia. It must be Evie and Carlos.

"Wassup Carlos, Evie?" I said to them and turned around, I looked at them curiously.

"Uhm, hi umm.." Carlos started. Still a bit shocked from how I guessed it was them.

"I'm not gonna hurt you like last time, so spit it out" I said boredly.

He took a breath in and said, "hi"