26- Out the Barrier

"Alright, get in, get out. Jay, you good?" Mal stated.

"Yeah" Jay replied.

"Ok, hold on." Mal warned as she put her bass out in-front of them all.

I rolled my eyes, Hades she's so bossy. Speaking of him I said already bye, he said he'll cover for me and tell the crew about our filler captains.

Just as I was looking over at Harry and Gil to see if they were ready, Jay pushed the button.

They all walked through and gasped.

"Woo"

"Woah"

"You've got a little Hades thing going"

We were closing in.

"Wow"

"That thing packs a punch, huh?"

Closer.

"Huh!"

And THROUGH!

We dived in through the barrier and rolled out.

I felt my body gain so much energy and a little glow illuminated from me.

"We made it guys!" Gil said happily.

"We made it!" Harry smirked victoriously. They hugged and we all laughed.

"Ha Haa! That was awesome!" I said, while Harry ruffled my hair.

"Hey guys! We're, err—" I said and Harry cut me off.

"We're just coming for a wee visit!" He said and Gil made a noise in agreement. They both started to walk forward towards them and I rolled my eyes. Knowing they weren't going to get passed them.

Carlos and Jay pushed Harry and Gil back, saying, "no no no no no no no no!"

"Hey!-" I said while pushing Jay and Carlos back.

"Come on guys!"

Harry pushed Mal back a bit and made her drop the ember. "Hey! Hey!"

She grabs it and Harry uses his hook to direct it out of her grip and too me. I understand what Harry wants me to do but I don't want Hot Cheeto mad at me, so I tap my heel twice on the floor, and knee it into the ocean.

All the Bore-adon VKs gasp at me and I just smirk. They push me and Harry out the way while we are laughing our asses off, Gil also laughs.

We watch it fall and I whisper to the boys, "wait for it."

"Wait for what fishbait?" Harry asks confused.

I grin cheekily at him, as we watch the ember fall.

It goes lower, and lower and lower, and then..

Lower...

Suddenly a deep teal tentacle catches it! Yes! It worked!

Uma arises, in a HOT NEW LOOK MAY I ADD.

"drop something?" she teased as she holds out the ember.

"It can't get wet! Give it back before it goes out!" Mal yells desperately.

Uma just cackles.

"Uma?" Harry and Gil say in unison.

"That's my name." Uma sassed back, she winked at me and I winked at her back. She waved at all of us and Harry and Gil look at me then each other.

Uma goes underwater, although it didn't look like I was panicking, I was a mess on the inside, but I knew to trust her.

"No!" Mal cries out.