18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities

"UMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU KNOW I CAN'T SWIM!!" I screamed.

She just cackled evilly and said, "Come on Mal! Don't want to save your sister?"

Mal started to walk off to a section of the boat that had no people on it and she was engulfed in purple smoke. When the flames disappeared it revealed a dragon.

Uma was moving me around, "UMA!!! UMA STOP! MAL HELP!" I yelled. I 'got' my arms free, Uma wasn't holding me tight at all, she was actually only lightly grazing me and I was sitting on the edge of the tentacle, but I had to keep the act up.

Mal fired a fireball at Uma but missed, it almost hit me, but I raised a wall of water protecting me. "YEAH I KNOW YOUR TRYING TO SAVE MY LIFE AND SHIT... BUT UGH CAN YOU DO THAT WITHOUT FRYING ME?!" I yelled at her.

She roared a bit. Uma sent a tentacle to her. "BRING DOWN THE BARRIER AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND, DOESN'T DROWN!" Uma said threatening.

I was fake crying, wow this was actually fun.

Just then, I heard a human like roar, I turned my head to see Beasty Boy jump in the water.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING!" I yelled. "WE DON'T NEED THE KING TO ALMOST FUCKING DIE TWICE IN ONE FUCKING DAY!" I screamed.

"Quite, twerp!" She said to me. I was now pretending to cry even more.

Ben swam up in between us, and looked at Uma and Mal, he started to monologue.

"MAL, UMA! STOP! BACK DOWN!" Ben tried to reason.

"What are you going to do Ben? Splash me?" Uma said while laughing.

Ben then yells, "THAT'S ENOUGH! ITS GOT TO STOP! THIS ISN'T THE ANSWER! THE FIGHTING HAS GOT TO STOP! NOBODY WINS THIS WAY! WE HAVE TO LISTEN AND RESPECT EACH OTHER. IT WON'T BE EASY, BUT LETS ME BRAVE ENOUGH TO TRY. UMA I KNOW THAT YOU WANT WHATS BEST FOR THE ISLE, HELP ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GIVE ME NAOMI." Ben said with is hand out.

Me and Uma were crying for real, we looked at each other and nodded. We couldn't pass up this offer, but we couldn't abandon the crew either. She raised a tentacle, which causes Mal to roar, and places Bens ring in his hand.

"Now... give us back Naomi..." he said while trying to swim.

"Beasty Boy, get on the boat first, and I'll explain." I said to him. Everyone looked at me confused.

He got on the boat but Mal was still in her dragon form flying.

"I'm...... sorry, this was all my plan. I wasn't supposed to have grown a bond with you guys, but... I did. I don't regret it though. At first I wanted revenge for you all abandoning me, but when I saw your faces... it hurt, it hurt like shit. And maybe one day I can forgive you, but not today." I ended my monologue, the VKs looked at me with sympathy while the AKs looked confused.

"Welp, time for my trip back to the Isle, thanks for the hospitality!" I said to the people on the boat.

"Wait! Naomi!" I heard someone yell, I turned around to see who it was, it was Jay, he was at the edge of the boat, against the railing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I that I didn't notice, I'm sorry I cut you off, and I am sorry that I left you. I really hope you can forgive me one day." He said.

"Aww, JJ. Harry was right, you really have gone soft." I said as I sent him a genuine smile. I sent a kiss his way and I looked away. I looked at Uma, telling her that she could continue when she was ready.

Uma swam away and I jumped off her tentacle. I heard people tell my name, I ignored them. I shape-shifted into a bird and and flew to the Isle. (Surprise, Surprise! I can use the sand to become a permanent shapeshifter! But I can only shapeshifter into things I have seen get killed.)

I flew back to the isle and somehow entered trough the top. When I entered, I was still in bird form. I was really confused that I could still shape shift inside the barrier but I shrugged it off. I flew to the chip shop and shape shifted back to my human form. I entered the shop and saw all the pirates crowding around the TV. I shifted into a mouse and hid to listen.

"Ugh! I hope she's ok" I heard Maire say.

"She will be, they both will. If we know anything about Naomi and Uma, it's that they are two very strong girls and extremely loyal!" Harry argued back.

I shifted into human and leaned on the barrels I was hiding behind, "Aww! Harry, I knew that somewhere in that tiny heart of yours, you had feelings." I said smirking.

"Your ok!" Maire said to me, "I thought Uma actually turned on you!"

"Don't worry, it was part of our plan, Harry we told you about this bit, remember?" I said to him.

"Uhhhhhhh......... no. I do not" he said looking down guiltily. We all laughed.

I cleared my throat, "Um. Crew!" I yelled to get there attention, "Captain Uma will not be coming back for a while." I said sadly, as Gil, Harry and Maire looked at me shocked and confused. "Don't worry, she hasn't turned her back on us, she is simply going to explore the barrier and find another time to attack and let everyone out! So we wish her luck!" I said raising my sword in the air, the crew followed my lead.

--__***__--

I was in the Chip Shoppe with Gil, Maire and Harry and we were discussing who would be taking responsibilities and which ones.

"I say we co-captain" I said to Harry.

"I mean, I'm fine with that. But what responsibilities do we do?" He said quite quickly.

Gil and Maire looked at him in shock, about how well he was taking sharing the title. Again.

"Hold up! When did you get good at sharing?! When I wanted one of your fries you didn't give me one!" Maire complained. We all laughed.

"Well... that's food!" Harry argued back, but what he really was saying is, 'I like her better... so, HA!'.

"Aww, Harry I like you better than my siblings too." I said to him. He smirked and playfully scoffed and pushed my arm. Maire overdramatise her offensive act and ended knocking her and Gil over. Me and Harry laughed so hard while they groaned.

In the end we all agreed that Harry would take the physical jobs, (basically teaching youngsters and dumb people how to fight and physical combat) and I would do the mental ones, (basically planning and getting people to join and making them leave) with help from our new First Mate: Gil.

And our Second Mate: Maire.

And our Third Mate: Elena.

Because, as much as I don't like her, she is actually really good at being a pirate and helping others learn to be one too.