11- Long Lost Sister

Mal's POV

Me and Evie were looking through her old sketch book in Curl up & Dye when we heard a knock on the door.

Rat ta ta ta ta, rat tat

"Guys, hide NOW!" Dizzy said to us.

We didn't need any reasoning, we hid under a table with a tarp on top of it and tried to make no noise. Naomi was at the door, I was a little shocked that they were still in contact.

"Hey Mi Mi, how are you?" She asked. I suppressed a snicker at the name.

She groaned, "shit, how about you?" Naomi responded.

"I'm good, why aren't you?" Dizzy said, acting confused. I put my hand over my mouth and Evie's, causing the tarp to rustle. No-mi was now standing in front of us and she looked back, she just shrugged and turned back to Dizzy.

"Well I saw my long lost siblings after 6 months, and yeah. Also I had to cancel my date." She said. Wait date?! Since when was she dating? And also siblings, I looked over at Evie and saw she was thinking the same thing.

"Ok, 1. JUST TELL ME WHO YOUR DATING! Why don't you tell me! Is he so bad?" She snickered a bit, "and 2. Siblings? I'm confused?" Dizzy said. She took the words straight out of my mouth.

"Well, 1. Nope!, and 2. I kinda found out who my mother is." She mumbled.

"Wait, so your either related to Evie, Mal or Carlos? Since you said siblings after 6 months so that means that it had to be one of the OG VK's" Dizzy asked kinda shocked and also explained her reasoning.

I was shocked to, what the hell? Why didn't our mothers tell us about this? Oh My Zeus what if she's my half sister?

"Yeah, turns out Jafar had a little time with.................. Maleficent" She finally said.

My mouth hung open, tears threatening to fall out my eyes, I turned to Evie. She hugged me.

"So. That's why you hate Jay and Mal the most. Do you think Mal knows?" Dizzy asked.

"I have no idea, but if she did. Then it hurts even more that she left me" She said while looking down.

Of course I didn't know! Why wouldn't my mother tell me this?! I swear to Zeus when I find that Lizard.

She took a sharp breath. Dizzy came up to hug her, she said to her, "hey, it's ok... remember you can show emotions again. He can't get you here. I promise" it was just loud enough for us to hear. I looked at Evie in shock, we shared a look that said 'we have to tell Jay!'

"Thanks" No-mi said smiling a little, "anyway I was wondering if u could do me a dye job?"

"Is that the only reason you came?" Dizzy said laughing and getting her seat ready.

"Nope but that's the excuse I have so I might as well get it done." They both laughed at that. It's nice to see her having friends still.

She got her hair dyed to a nice forest green and got it curled.

"Woah" she said, staring in the mirror. "I look..."

Dizzy came behind her and hugged her, "say it."

"Not hideous" No-mi said laughing.

"Not even a little" she said. They smiled at each other. They reminded me of Me and Evie getting ready for my first date.

"Here," she said holding out a lot money.

"Mi Mi! This is too much, how'd you get it? Wait. You didn't steal it from other places did you? I can't take it if it's stolen!" Dizzy said concerned. I almost laughed.

"Wow, you'd fit in perfectly in Auradon," she mumbled. She's not wrong, "no... well I guess it is stolen but it's stolen from you." She said putting it in her hand.

"You... you stole it back? But you know the penalty! What if Uma finds out? What if sh-"

"Woah, woah! Calm down. She won't find out, I'm careful." She said. I got worried, Uma is a cold hearted villain and she might be using her.

"But you didn't have to do that for me! Uma isn't exactly caring." Dizzy said.

"Look I'm safe there, that is all that matters. Plus she is to me." She said giving her a reassuring look then saying bye. "Oh and say hi to Mal and Evie when they get here, for me." She said smirking then she left the shop.

Me and Evie looked concerned.

"You guys can come out now..." Dizzy said.

We came out, Dizzy looked upset. "Hey, she's going to be ok. I promise." Evie said hugging her. I still couldn't speak, I just found out that she was my sister as well.

"M? M! Mal!" Evie said, snatching my attention.

"What? Oh yeah, sorry" I said staring at where she had left.

"I said, come on! We need to fill up the bombs. We will steal her back too, don't worry just use a small sleeping spell when we throw one at her!" E suggested.

"That's not a back idea E, thanks!" I said, feeling hopeful once more. "But we need to tell Jay, he'll want to know. And Dizzy, thank you so much! We will come back for you soon." I said to her.

Me and Evie left to go to the hide out, when we got there, we decided to keep the Maleficent's other daughter thing a secret. Especially from Jay, but we told them everything else. We couldn't tell him, not without permission.

"Mal, are you sure we shouldn't tell Jay?" Evie asked.

"Yes, E, I'm sure. Just remember how I'm like with my dad, she probably feels the same way." I said, looking down. I still can't believe that she's my sister, man it must of hurt having 2 siblings leave.

I can't believe we all forgot about her. Especially Jay. I guess we were all to preoccupied with Auradon...