23- Meanwhile p2

I've counted in my head, it's been forty-five minutes and I have already had around 5 panic attacks. I was currently in the corner, crying and trying to stop another panic attack from happening.

"Your ok.. y-your ok" I repeated while wiggling my fingers. Just then, I heard a bang on the door, I whimpered from the loud noise, "your n-not back there" I whispered to myself.

"NAOMI! NAOMI? ARE YOU IN THERE" I hear Harry's voice call out.

"H-Harry?" I said, my voice soft and shaky.

"Shit, worse than we thought Gil," he said, most likely to Gil, "OK, WE ARE GOING TO KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR" he said, "ONE, TWO, THR-"

"You guys know, there's, uhm, there's keys in the guards pockets.. r-right" I said laughing a little but still shaking.

"Oh, yeah? Get the keys!" Harry said again. I heard the door unlock and I got more flashbacks. Shit, shit, shit.

I saw a figure approaching me and I backed away and covered my face. "Please.... please, please" I whispered

"Hey.. hey Naomi? It's ok" I heard a soothing voice tell me, to deep to be Gils and no accent so it isn't Harry.

I opened my eyes to see Hades. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hugged me back and we walked out the cellar, with his arm wrapped around me protectively.

"Ok.. Ni, I'm going to take these bracelets off now, ok?" He asked gently. I nodded in response, my face was now emotionless, again.

"I-it might create a sonic blast.. be careful it doesn't hurt you" I said, still stuttering a little. He nodded.

I put my arms out and he took one off and waited for an impact. He sighed of relief and did the same with the other one, it let out a blast that almost knocked him down but he was fine.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to him, worry tracing my voice but my face was still empty.

"Hey, hey, it's ok" he said, hugging me. "It's ok. Come on, let's go get Harry and Gil"

I feel us walking up some stairs and look around, I see Harry scaring Henry and Gil tying up some others. I lean my head on Hades chest and I see Henry's eyes widen and brows furrow.

"Ni! Your ok!? Thank Hadeeeee- uh I mean hooray?" Gil says, realising Hades is right in front of them.

I smiled a little, but sadness still showed through it, and we all walk out, leaving the captured captors all tied up.

--___***___--

'
Dear Celia and Dizzy,

We are terribly sorry to be writing to you instead of Naomi, but we have a S̸m̸a̸l̸l̸ big problem. She was recently captured by Henry and now her PTSD is resurfacing again. We (me and Harry) know only you two and Uma can calm her down so we hope that you tell us how to calm her down or come? Though it may be too soon for you which is understandable. I'm sorry that we had to take you out of your fun at Auradon, but we also hope you understand the urgency of this topic.

Kind regards, Gil

(Also how's my fancy words and writing?! I have been practicing! Nia taught me, please help her get back to normal..)

'

Jay's POV

I was getting back from coaching my new tourney team since coach retired and me, Mal and Evie had officially graduated. Carlos was a year younger and still had one more year.