12- Pirates Plan

Naomi's POV

When I got back to the Shop, I saw Uma struggling with customers. I threw on an apron to help her.

"Ooh, I love your hair girl!" Uma says handing me a tray.

"Thanks Um's" I chuckled back.

"Hey Uma! We- ... woah" Maire said coming into the shop.

I blushed a bit but then toughened up, "you like it?" I said smugly.

"Like it? I double like it!" She said hugging me, I moved the tray up high so I wouldn't drop it. I put it to the side and gently pushed her off me, I'm still not a big hugger, but I also need to work. "You look beautiful!" I just chuckled as she followed me around.

"Mare! You work or you're out, remember?" Uma said chucking her an apron.

Maire dramatically sighed and said, "well, I better be going then! We're moving Kingy, by the way. Just came to tell ya." She said to Uma, throwing the apron back.

Uma had a evil grin on her face, mine mirrored it. Then I looked back at Uma and nodded to the back, signalling that I had to talk to her. Just then Harry and Gil came in. Uma threw her apron at Harry and I handed mine to Gil telling them both to cover our shifts. I said bye to Maire and me and Uma headed back.

"So? What's popped into that mischievous head of yours now?" Uma said while sitting down in her room, on her bed.

"I have a hunch, that they'll try and steal me back." I said looking serious.

She looked at me sad and worry, "we have to stop that... right?"

"Ok, I'm going to ramble a bit. But you need to listen VERY CAREFULLY, ok?" I said to her.

"Ok, just go a bit slower." She said, I nodded.

"Right, so. They'll obviously not bring us a real wand. They are very tricky, but we need to put on a show." Uma was nodding along to every word.

"So Plan A: We get him at the ship, we get the wand and it works, but that's highly unlikely. So we fight."

"That's where Plan B comes in, Plan B: While we fight, I will most likely be kidnapped by them and taken back to Auradon. While I'm kidnapped I will make Mal drop her spell book so you can use it. You sneak off, meanwhile, to the border and wait until they go through, then swim you way there. What they don't know is that you have the ability to transform into the sea monster (like your mother!) so we will use that as an advantage. I saw something about a Cotillion that's being held tonight so you will gate crash it! You can spell Ben with the necklace and a love potion to make him obey you and take down the barrier!"

"But if all goes wrong, Plan C: Is that they unspell him, you jump into the water and you then 'capture me' and they will fall then! Then drop me back off to the isle, I'll meet Harry and Gil and we all can explore the 17 seas together!" Wow that was hard to say.

"... Are you sure, it sound a bit risky. I mean I'm up for it, but are you?" She said concerned.

"Yes, I'm positive." I said smiling.

"Ok! Go get Harry and fill him in on the plan, and just him. No one else. This is between Captains and First mates only.. ok?" She said to me.

"Ok!" I replied back. I got Harry and Uma explain the part of the plan that he would need to know. This plan was going to be perfect.

--__***__--

I moved towards King Benny, he was tied up against the main pole of the ship.