22- Meanwhile

Celia and Dizzy had been in Auradon for about 3 days now, they have been sending me letters every day and I always read them at the ship. It was only 7:30 pm and I had nothing better to do.

I was walking up to the captains cabin when I heard Harry and Gil talking. I turned into a mouse and listened in on what they said.

Harry: right so 9:00 tonight?

Gil: yep! That's when people are coming.

Harry: perfect, and did you get it?

Gil: yeah! It looks so good! I left it in the place.

Harry: the place? Wheres that.

I walked away now because the conversation was getting boring and I knew they would tell me some time later.

I decided not to read the letter in the captains cabin but on one of the pillars.

I climbed up to the top, pulling myself up each time and finally got to a good spot. I looked out at Auradon and whispered, "I miss you guys" with a smile.

I looked down at the letter to read it.

(Bold is Celia and Italic is Dizzy)

"
The Isle of the Lost
Pirate Ship
East side.

Auradon
Evie 4 hearts
Cottage

Hey No-mi!!
We have missed you so much! More than so much, so so so so so SO SO SO~ a lot basically. Anyway, we came and got the 'warm' welcome. It wasn't very warm, it was actually quite mean, most people glared at us. Yeah, that's what I meant. So when we got here it was all so.. vibrant? The leaves were green, GREEN. OH and they had fresh fruit here too, and really pretty colourful things called flowers and~ THEY HAD FRESH FOOD! We ate Cake! It's sooooooo good! When we visit we are SO bringing you back some. OH AND Happy Birthday by the way! Yeah we hope this delivers to you on time, (5th July) cos you know.. you often forget your birthday. Anyway! Happy birthday! Have a good one and enjoy your day with Harry and Gil~ if you can.

Lots of none contact hugs,
Celia
And
Dizzy!

Ps. Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie and Ben say happy birthday too. Jay says he wishes he could be there to walk with you. I'm not sure what that means but it must mean something to you. X
"

Of course they were right! I did forget my birthday. That's.. nice what Jay said, I thought he forgot about that. I did, but he seems to have remembered. I got my hat and put it on, what should I doooo. I could go to the docks and look for Uma. Or I could go to the market. Or I could go visit the orphanages again. I already did that this morning though. I'll just wonder in the square.

I walked to the captains cabin and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Gil shout from inside.

I opened the door and peeped my head through, "Heya boys! I'm gonna go to the square for a bit"

"Ok Cricket, just be back by 8. Oh and Happy Birthday by the way" Gil said.

"Happy Birthday fish bait" Harry said, coming
up and ruffling my hair then sitting back down.

"Heyyyyy!" I said flattening my hair again, then putting up my hat, "and thanks by the way." I said smiling at them, then leaving with a mock salute. I quickly wrote back saying thanks and telling them my day so far and posting it through the mail shoot, it should get there in a couple hours. I then left the ship.