20- VK day

When I woke up today, I heard people yelling, "IT'S VK DAY". Well fuck. I was not prepared at all. I quickly got changed and headed outside. I got my new outfit, and I love it! It's the only one I got myself, Uma usually helped me pick stuff out but I chose them alone now. My style had change from green to red.

I passed Harry on the way out.

"Oi! Fish bait!? Where ye goin'?" He yelled after me.

"To see Celia and Dizzy get chosen! Cya later Harold!" I yelled back.

"DON' CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE TWAT!" He shouted as I left the Chip Shoppe.

I got there and I saw the Core Four starting a song. Wonderful.

I'm not gonna write the song since Naomi isn't singing in it so there is no changes to it, but I will put it in video <3

That was aMaZiNg. Anyway while that was happening I was on the roofs following them and now I was standing on a roof near them.

I saw some other dude with pink hair, think he was the Cheshire Cats son, collecting the slips and hading them to Jay. He and Carlos went up to Mal and Evie and chose their slips of the people who are chosen.

Dizzy and Celia were standing together, looking around. I jumped down from the roof and landed at the back of the crowd.

"Oi! Dipshit! Move!" I said the the person in front of me.

"Who you callin' dipshit?!" He said as he turned around. When he saw me, he went as white as the clouds in Bore-adon.

"You were saying?" I asked with a bitter sweet smile. He gulped and moved out the way.

The crowed in front of me moved away as I stood right behind Celia and Dizzy.

"Where is she?" Dizzy asked sadly.

"Not sure.. she wouldn't not come though. She's not like that." Celia said as Dizzy nodded in agreement while looking around.

"That's right I'm not!" I said behind them.

"SHAR!" They yelled and hugged me.

I stiffened a bit and let out a light chuckle but didn't hug back. Still not used to hugs.

"I wasn't gonna miss you two dipshits get picked to go." I said smirking.

Just then Mal and Evie came up to the balcony and Evie cleared her throat. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived!"

Cheers were called everywhere I rolled my eyes. Mal made eye contact with me and I looked up at her with a small scowl on my face. She smiled at me a bit and rolled my eyes at her looking away.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and, some day very soon, maybe we can." Evie continued. She looked at Mal to carry on.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times your gonna be so sick of us" she said with a chuckle.

"So sick of us" Evie repeated. The crowd laughed but I stayed silent, smirking a little as the crowd disagreed.

"Can I get a drumroll PLEASE" Evie said holding a proper stance.

Me, Celia and Dizzy held hands and stomped of the ground then the rest followed.

"First, I'd like to begin with" Evie said, me and Celia looked at Dizzy, "the Grand-daughter of Lady Tremaine, Daughter of Drizzla, my sweet sweet friend." Everyone he was now looking at us and Dizzy. "My Dizzy!"