27- In Bore-adon (again)

We made it back to Auradon Prep, and me, Harry and Gil were in shock. I remembered Bore-adon being covered in white! Since when was everything green! What the actual fuck happened, my memory isn't that shit.. is it?

We walk forwards, and the Bore-adon kids got their phones out. I said to Celia, who I walked with for the rest of the bridge, "you weren't wrong when you said it was green! I remember it being all white! The fuck.." I muttered the last thing to myself.

Jay walked past me, smiling at me softly, saying "That's because it was. Auradon has seasons and different weather."

I nodded in acknowledgment, not bothering to even look at him. One, because I was still pissed at him, and Two, because I was too mesmerised by the sights.

They all started dialling numbers on their phones, we walked past Bore-adon Prep and Celia went up to Carlos and asked something, obviously in love with the place.

I was still looking around in awe when 3 voices broke me out of my trance.

"I can't get Ben"

"Or Dizzy or Doug"

"Or Jane, the signal must be out"

"Wait" my voice cut through their rant, "Dizzy's in trouble?" I asked, darkly.

"Uhmm.." Carlos said.

"Hey, calm down, we'll find her." Uma said to me, holding my shoulders, I took a deep breath in and breathed. Ima knew if my friends were in danger I would go on a rampage.

"Geez. Everything is so.." Gil says, mesmerised.

"Freaky" jay cuts in.

"...green. You have leaves on your trees! And, and-" Gil continues until I cut him off by saying,

"And what are those coloured things on the bushes?" I asked confused.

"Flowers?" Jay said, quizzically.

"Flowers are pretty. Oh! Cantaloupe! Mm, mmm!" Gil says again, now chowing down on some fresh... grapes? I think.

Jay looks at him confused and I roll my eyes.

"We don't have any fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma says, also annoyed.

I walk with her, and we look around. I see Harry take some money but Jay quickly tries to shut him down.

"Guys" Uma and Mal say at the same time.

We all see the same dog from the Isle last year and crowd around him. I see Evie go off in another direction and look past her.

Dude was saying something but I was too shocked to listen, looking at the person behind Evie.

"Holy shit.." I muttered

"Guys!" Evie said, gaining the attention of the others, "Hannah turned to stone.."

We all walked over to her, actually concerned. I walked with Uma, Harry, Gil and Celia.

"Alright, everybody stay on their toes" Jay said warningly.

"Look, since we're here, let's check the school." Uma suggested. Me and Celia shrugged and turned to walk towards it.

"No." Mal said. We all turned back towards her looking at her as if she were crazy.

"Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go." She reasoned.

I mean.. fair enough but we are at the school anyways? Damn this girl thinks she can just boss us around.

"Says who?" Uma challenged. We all started walking up to her.

Mal looked sick of us and said, "says me."

"Says you, and that's supposed to mean something to me?" Uma pushed further.

"Guys." Evie says, clearly having enough of us aswell.

Mal rolled her eyes, "to the castle."

Me and Uma looked at eachother and rolled our eyes in sync. We walked off.

——___***___——

We were walking through the Castle, looking at the walls for hints to where Beasty was.

"Ben!" Mal yelled out.

"Ha ha! This way" The dog called out.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere!" She said frustrated.

"Or turned to stone" Celia said bluntly, Evie covered he mouth and I pinched my nose, looking at her if she was serious.

"Ben!" Mal screamed this time.

"Got a scent! Very pungent cologne. Very easy to track, follow me people." The dog, dude I think, said.

"That's great dude" Jay said.

"FYI I give great cuddles too" Dude added.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up." Gil said.

"Unless you count the elk in your dads 'man cave" I reminded him.

"Yeah, but that wasn't-" Gil started but was interrupted by Uma saying.

"Hold up." We turned to see what she was looking at. We turned and saw claw marks on the wall and a painting cut in half.

"What's this?" I asked.

Carlos stead towards it, "uh.. any chance this was already there?"

Mal sighs and looks away, she's definitely worried... oh well.

"And follow me!" dude says.

I look at Uma, she looks at me and nods her head forward. I sigh and we all walk forward and follow the dog.

Great.