14- Kidnapping 2.0

I squirmed and squirmed in Jay's clutch. I broke free just as he was about to put me in the car and I ran straight into Mal. Perfect. I thought.

She grabbed me, "Stop Fighting! We are helping you!" She said. I kept clawing at her jacket until I found the pocket that the book, I grabbed it and dropped it on the ground and they shoved me in the car.

I sat down in the car and hunched in the corner, I felt ill. These bracelets are horrible. I refused to speak and I just stared out the window. I listened to the conversation.

"I'm really sorry, that things didn't go the way that you wanted them too" Beasty Boy said.

"What's with this man and saying sorry?" I mumbled to myself, someone laughed beside me. It was Carlos. I couldn't be bothered to look. I already had tears falling. I listened again.

"I mean... at least your safe that's all..." Mal trailed off because she was still panting.

"I mean, at least I got to see the Isle. They're my people too" Beasty said.

"Her and Uma helped me see that" He added motioning to me. Yes! The plan working.

"Ben, Uma captured you!" Mal said.

"She's an angry girl with a bad plan" he said, Mal looked offended.

"Hey! Don't diss my plan!" I grunted angrily. They looked at me shocked but Beasty Boy carried on with his conversation.

"That's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Mal" he said.

I snickered at those words, and dude said "awkward"

"Dude—" Evie said and she cleared her throat.

"Dude, just because you can talk, doesn't mean you always have to." Carlos said.

I chuckled, everyone looked at me. "What?" Carlos said to me.

"The people of the Isle hate all of you, you know." I said simply. I looked at them, they looked hurt.

"Do you?" A voice said, I turned to see Evie. I looked around to see the VKs look at me hopefully and the AKs look confused.

"Well let's state the facts," I said sitting up again, "You first abandoned me with my abusive father that I had to escape from, then you promise to come back and only came back for Mal, then you kidnap me from my friends, family and my girlfriend. So... do I hate you?" I say kissing my teeth and biting my nail. "YES! OBVIOUSLY I DO!" I yell.

"Did we have to bring her?" The girl in the front said to Jay.

"Yes" he said.

"Why?" She argued.

"Watch it princess" I said to her. I flashed my eyes and she looked worried.

"Uhm guys, her eyes just turned snakey WITH the bracelets on!" She said, they all looked at me.

"What? I can't do that right now" I said to them, acting confused. There was tension in the air.

"Hey guys... why does she hate you so much? And what's her relationship with you?" Ben asked. "She wouldn't tell me."

"More proof that you guys don't care about me." I said.

"She's..." Jay started. He sighed, "she's my sister." He finally said.

"Half sister" I said. He looked at me in the mirror and I gave him a blank stare and he looked hurt.

The girl at the front looked at me and Jay, she must have noticed the few similarities. She looked down.